Can somoene please help me understand the iwc's lovefest for cody rhodes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dustin001

Reaction score
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Tyler2

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Very elaborate op I can tell we’ll be getting tons of high quality content from you going forward. P

To answer your question the wrestling community loves Cody because he’s extremely likable and he bet on himself left his comfort zone and turned himself into a main eventer. Also he’s the son of one of the most beloved humans in wrestling history.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
It's the same dude who was in the Cody/Roman megathread who wouldn't stop talking about him even though he doesn't like him. Not obsessed at all.

Dustin001

Reaction score
Very elaborate op I can tell we’ll be getting tons of high quality content from you going forward. P

To answer your question the wrestling community loves Cody because he’s extremely likable and he bet on himself left his comfort zone and turned himself into a main eventer. Also he’s the son of one of the most beloved humans in wrestling history.
What's so "likeable" about him and I disagree strongly that he turned himself into a main eventer

Last edited:

Dustin001

Reaction score
It's the same dude who was in the Cody/Roman megathread who wouldn't stop talking about him even though he doesn't like him. Not obsessed at all.

Hence why I'm trying to engage in discussion about this, help me understand what I'm not seeing

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
You don’t have to like what other people like. You sound like that dude that shows up to events with no clue what’s happening just to try and fit in. Like what you like and let others do the same.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Unless you want to troll and at that point you gotta be funny

Dustin001

Reaction score
You don’t have to like what other people like. You sound like that dude that shows up to events with no clue what’s happening just to try and fit in. Like what you like and let others do the same.

Its funny how wrestling fans get so triggered and can't answer a simple question

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sounds like your mind is made up bub.......there's no explanation that'll be good enough.

CODY WILL HOST YOUR BACHELOR PARTY IF HE HEARS ABOUT IT........that's his appeal......he's a real one.

Reactions: Cwalker