Can Ryback be bigger than Goldberg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
He won't make it if he doesn't talk on the mic or have a manager to talk for him....

Why do you think guys like Yoshi Tatsu and The Great Khali never kept big? Because they were terrible on the mic. They need to give Ryback a chance to show his skills and develop them before they try make him Goldberg.

Also isn't the point of wrestling to make your OWN character and not copy someone else but change the attire and name?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
William said:
He won't make it if he doesn't talk on the mic or have a manager to talk for him....

Why do you think guys like Yoshi Tatsu and The Great Khali never kept big? Because they were terrible on the mic. They need to give Ryback a chance to show his skills and develop them before they try make him Goldberg.

Also isn't the point of wrestling to make your OWN character and not copy someone else but change the attire and name?

Ryback is a good mic worker, but his gimmick doesn't require talking in my opinion. I mean, maybe in the future, but for now I don't think it's necessary. He's supposed to be some destroyer who goes to the ring, beats everyone up and leaves (which is not really a copy of Goldberg's character, it's a pretty common gimmick).

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I think atm the feed me more shouts after a win are epic like you say atm thats all he needs to say, it keeps me interested in him :eek:tunga:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He needs to be put in a real match as soon as possible, I like his squash matches, but people might get sick of him. Put him against Cody Rhodes after NWO or something similar.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He doesn't NEED to talk yet imo, but he needs a proper feud.

He's gonna feud with Triple H next summer.

@[Crayo]

@[Crayo]

@[Crayo]

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Goldberg was only really hot in 1998 since WCW dropped the ball big time with him after the loss of the streak, so Ryback could be bigger, but I doubt it.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Just watched his most recent match and he seems to be getting over quite well. The fans involvement made me enjoy the match more. I feel if done right he will be.

Reactions: Donald Trump_