Can Ryback be bigger than Goldberg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Jaa, GB will always be the man. :goldberg:

And Crayo an adult? :haha:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
He might be. If WWE does the booking right he can be, They just need to get him out of squash matches and put him up against some people that would pose as a real threat like The Miz, Jack Swagger or Dolph Ziggler.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
With Lesnar basically gone maybe Heyman could manage Ryback?
Just a suggestion :ryback:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure, but getting as big as Goldberg was, considering the state the industry was in back then, is difficult. If booked correctly, can he become huge in today's WWE and wrestling world? Yes. Will Ryback be bigger than Goldberg? I don't know.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Mattam said:
With Lesnar basically gone maybe Heyman could manage Ryback?
Just a suggestion :ryback:

Heyman is seen as a heel manager. So there has to he a Ryback heel turn first.

I like the idea, though.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm interested to see how they make Ryback speak. HE was a good talker for Nexus, I hope he doesn't speak like a moron when he finally gets the mic.

That's one of the things he has over GB. He's actually not too shabby on the mic.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm interested to see how they make Ryback speak. HE was a good talker for Nexus, I hope he doesn't speak like a moron when he finally gets the mic.

I'd really just prefer it if he just continued to shout from the ring.. but maybe my mind will be changed if he gets the mic

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't thing Ryback should speak on the mic for some time. Him shouting from the ring is good enough in my opinion.

Reactions: Donald Trump_