Call of Duty: Ghosts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
ily @Britanica .. pls feel fortunate you bought this on disc and not digital like me. :(

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
I was so desperate to get it on day 1 to play it fresh and whatnot and didnt wanna have to get a ride. :(
It's like, a 5-6/10 on PS4..

but PS3, it's unplayable.

Solid Snake

I was so desperate to get it on day 1 to play it fresh and whatnot and didnt wanna have to get a ride. :(
It's like, a 5-6/10 on PS4..

but PS3, it's unplayable.
I enjoyed it for a few weeks but it just got worse and worse. Said f the game. I've learned my lesson on buying a CoD game at a midnight release that is for sure. :lol1:

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Agreed, unless of course treyarch continues with the black ops series, count me in. I love zombies, soooo much.

Solid Snake

Zombies made BO2 my favorite. If it was not for Zombies... MW2 (let the hate rain down upon me!!!)

I honestly enjoyed it. I did better in MW2 than any other CoD game. Had a 26 kill streak. :obama:

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Right on!!
I love Black Ops 2 because of Zombies and most of the multiplayer maps, I went 88 - 16 on Hardcore Domination on Rush. :x

Solid Snake

HOLY CRAP!

I must suck :downer: :lol1:
At least I can kill @Xanth in credibly funny ways. :troll:

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hardcore Dom. is my life.
I run Stealth Chopper, Orbital VSat and Warthog.

Solid Snake

I like regular ol' fashioned TDM. Sept them Euro-smurfs have me playing Search And Destroy a ton. I grew to like it.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Apparently there was a huge update in this game. Anyone know what it is?
Nerfing guns, making shit ready for the DLC launched today etc

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Really good update for competitive fans. Dead Silence is now actually silent (no more sound whoring), clan vs clan can be solo now (same as league play in blops2) with esports rules. I'm pumped to get back on this game and grind it, despite how fucking awful some of it still is.

Solid Snake

Really good update for competitive fans. Dead Silence is now actually silent (no more sound whoring), clan vs clan can be solo now (same as league play in blops2) with esports rules. I'm pumped to get back on this game and grind it, despite how fucking awful some of it still is.
No thanks. They can update it all they want... The core of the game still sucks.