Call of Duty: Ghosts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone else is picking up Ghosts and wanted to play. I'll be on 360.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Already played it. Amazing game. Best CoD yet imo.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Best release of the series, blows everything else out of the water. The focus on aesthetics while keeping motion and mechanics fluid are unmatched. The aquatic intelligence API is something never before seen, beyond anything we'll likely see put to as good use as it is in Ghosts. The single-player isn't as good as I'd hoped, and I was expecting a lot more focus on the previous games in the series to back up the newer story-line. If you're willing to look past certain cringe-worthy dialogue, then you'll likely have no problem with the single-player experience.

The multiplayer is a whole new experience; with the new incendiary weapons there's certainly something to keep veterans and newbies entertained. But these new additions aren't without their flaws: as with every game that introduces new weaponry, the balance between ease of use and realistic damage is still to be tweaked, but with much help from the community the current imbalance is likely to be fixed in no time.

Source: I've never played it or seen any footage.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Played about an hour and my disc is fucking up saying its unreadable bullshit but the spawns are shit, guns are confusing, unlocks are annoying, you die way too quick and campers.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well I love it. I had the dog a few times already and he is BEAST! :yes:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Well I love it. I had the dog a few times already and he is BEAST! :yes:
OMG YES! He is a default streak! :yay:

Got him once, a bit OP for a 5 kill streak but im sure they will make him a 6/7 in a patch.

Reactions: catlady

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
OMG YES! He is a default streak! :yay:

Got him once, a bit OP for a 5 kill streak but im sure they will make him a 6/7 in a patch.

I had him like 6 times! AMAZING! :YES: