Cain Velasquez Thinks Conor McGregor and Daniel Cormier Would Do Well In WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Cain lost in seconds to Lesnar and now he's tellin' us who'd be great in WWE? Maybe if he gets another match with Lesnar and is booked competitively I'll take this more serious.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh god please no more UFC people in wrestling. I'm tired of the ones we already have there, I don't want any more.

Normally I would agree, but Conor McGregor has the swagger and everything to be great at wrestling.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Connor McGregor is only the biggest star in combat sports.....yeah let's not use that. 8D

Reactions: Cwalker

sportsnews

Reaction score
Website
sportsinfonow.com
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I don't think so right it is best decision to bring them in WWE because right now WWE already has many stardom. So it's just waste of talent from other because if they come in WWE now then all spotlights non him rather then other rising superstars.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
They're not going to be regular performers....they'd get priority.

Reactions: Vegeta

utvolzac

Patiently waiting for the Attitude Era to return
Reaction score
Conor has more charisma than the entire WWE roster combined. He’d easily be the biggest star in the company. However, I don’t think there’s a chance in hell they could tame him enough to perform in the current PG product.

Of the two, Cormier would have a better chance at being successful under the current WWE restrictions.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
McGregor can do interviews where he doesn't go all prime Dice Clay.

Hell he pretty much did that during his post fight promo.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If Conor can do that, then yeah for sure he'd be a damn star in WWE. Dude has everything needed, just get the training behind him for wrestling(Which should probably come easy for him) and he's off the the damn races.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I don't think we need them. It's enough we are wasting time on Brock and Cain as it is.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Yeah who wants characters who have proven to draw millions of dollars by themselves.

So terrible.

Rasslin fans should never book let alone promote.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
That's not the point. We don't need more UFC crossovers.

I'm frankly sick of seeing Cain and I dunno if he has been around. I damn sure am sick of seeing Brock. Your rasslin fans comment is fucking dumb dude.

I am not sure where you get idea Deezy that just because you would lick Mcgregors anal cavity with your tongue asking him can you go deeper into his ass and all. No judgment but last I checked, you a rasslin fan. I mean, if they sign anymore UFC stars might as well just change the company name to UFC 2.

If we want to see MMA or it's content, we will watch UFC.

Has little to do with booking or promoting. It has to do with some of us just don't wanna see it.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What's this "we" shit? You don't speak for everyone.....that's pretty presumptuous of you.

Not even a McGregor fan, too bad you're so stuck in your bubble you can't see past your nose

Also, Brock Lesnar is a professional wrestler.....just because he can actually won a fight, unlike those lame ass geeks playing video games and thinking this is art wouldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.....doesn't negate that.

Ermagherd....Brock always champ boo fucking hoo.

:TI:

Also....guess what? Crossovers have always sparked interest in rasslin....read history.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It's also fucking hilarious that so called "smart" fans can't get past their own fanboyism to see the business aspect of a business.

Watch it don't watch....you won't make any money doing any promoting.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
What's this "we" shit? You don't speak for everyone.....that's pretty presumptuous of you.

Not even a McGregor fan, too bad you're so stuck in your bubble you can't see past your nose

Also, Brock Lesnar is a professional wrestler.....just because he can actually won a fight, unlike those lame ass geeks playing video games and thinking this is art wouldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.....doesn't negate that.

Ermagherd....Brock always champ boo fucking hoo.

:TI:

Also....guess what? Crossovers have always sparked interest in rasslin....read history.

Let's observe exhibit A, shall we?

A. I'm the one who is stuck in a bubble but you are willing to be okay with someone who you THINK would be good for business cause of what Cain's dumb ass said and Conner's Blue press conference actions? Oh yeah, deezy you are the perfect model of the business. You KNOW OHHHH SOOO MUCHHHH!!! YEAHHHHH!!!! You sure told me.

So what if Brock is a professional wrestler? Okay and? What does that got to do with us seeing him and the dumb push he keeps getting. doing the same shit over and over again with not a change in how his character operates. And, somehow that somehow negates the annoyance of him in general. Yep, I don't speak for everyone. I also don't follow the pack like you do in kissing Brock's ass either.

Let's observe exhibit b shall we?

Yeah, crossovers have sparked interest. Yep, sure has. You aren't saying anything new. Those crossovers, normally are one off's at wrestlemania. Not signing them to a full contract, and putting a push behind them because we trying to get that sparked interest. See this ties into my comment about the inconsistent side of the business I only been ranting about that everyone seems to keep forgetting.

It's also fucking hilarious that so called "smart" fans can't get past their own fanboyism to see the business aspect of a business.

Watch it don't watch....you won't make any money doing any promoting.

History of crossovers were never heavily relied on to gain long term weekly viewers. You need to read history. Cain, Brock, to a lesser extent Ronda, was because they couldn't do anything else to hold interest. If you are this so called "smart fan" you wouldn't fall for this bullshit aspect of the business. Not all business is good business. In history, if the program was good, the storylines were good you may see one of these "marquee" attractions at Wrestlemania. The "business" as you call must be bad having to rely on these guys. That history isn't repeating itself. At the end of the day, you can't call yourself a smart fan. Vince Mcmahon is a billionaire. This isn't about business anymore. It's not like he is losing money. If we want to talk about business, Vinnie mac needs to put his thinking cap on and stop relying on marquee attractions outside of Wrestlemania to put asses in seats.

You are right, you aren't making any money doing promoting. You will just be that mark who accepts what they put in front of you. Don't sit here and try to spin this as if you are some kinda smart than the rest of us. Cause, that's not the case here. IMHO. I wasn't aware an opinion is also tied to promoting. So, tell me smart guy, what is the business aspect of it that is so great? PPV buys to watch some bullshit in the main event? Merch? Viewer ratings? Look, if he spent half the energy he used to into trying to be the best program on television instead of just throwing money at anything knowing that he doesn't have a worry in the world now doesn't mean all of this is good for business. It's actually the opposite. But, that's my opinion.

Leave it at marquee attractions for wrestlemania and it would be good. Anything other than that screams desperate to me. It's not improving the product to me.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
A. I'm the one who is stuck in a bubble but you are willing to be okay with someone who you THINK would be good for business cause of what Cain's dumb ass said and Conner's Blue press conference actions? Oh yeah, deezy you are the perfect model of the business. You KNOW OHHHH SOOO MUCHHHH!!! YEAHHHHH!!!! You sure told me.
baseless attack....zero substance.

And McGregor's "Blue press conference actions" have generated the highest ppv buyrate ever.

Get a clue.
So what if Brock is a professional wrestler? Okay and? What does that got to do with us seeing him and the dumb push he keeps getting.
you're lumping him in with "MMA guys".....derp.
History of crossovers were never heavily relied on to gain long term weekly viewers. You need to read history.
Cindi Lauper, Mr T and Mike Tyson gave eyeballs to the boom periods.

Wrong again.
Vince Mcmahon is a billionaire. This isn't about business anymore. It's not like he is losing money.
Dumbest statement of the week.

Everything else is just a nonsensical rant.

And nobody said anything about long term contracts......and AEW used Stephen Amell.....everyone does crossovers.

Last edited: