C4 sucks.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Being a Muslim and getting bashed all the time is the best feeling in the entire world. Only a true Muslim can feel it.

And by the way, a lot of things said by our religion are wrong. I don't know why but I think that a lot of Christianity and Islam are heavily modified these days.

Haha you cant eat ham sandwiches

Lol, okay.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I am not trying to be a dick, but if you are okay with homosexuality this flies in the face of your religion's beliefs. The bible specifically outlaws homosexuality. How can you call yourself a Christian if you don't agree with everything they say?

Are you also going to wait until you're married to get laid?

I've never heard that if you are to be affiliated with an organization that you had to believe in every single thing that the majority believes. If you're republican, does that mean you HAVE to be against the legalization of Marijuana? If you're Catholic do you HAVE to stone women for infidelity? That's not so much religious people taking things literally as you expecting us to have to take things literally.

Hence why I'm non denominational. Everyone's going to pick and choose what they want to believe in the Bible anyway. And they are going to distort passages to their liking. So why should I join one of the hundreds of denominations when all they are is a group of people founded by a guy who just happened to want to say "trespasses" instead of "debts" while saying the lords prayer?

The Bible is in my mind meant to be a guideline. A several thousand year old guideline with some practices (such as stoning gays) obviously outdated and meant to be worked around and adapted to change. Do you really think after fornicating all christians should remain unclean for seven days before bathing themselves in goat blood? Ok so I kinda just made that up, but there's something in the Bible similar to that. lol.

Another thing that I totally agree with however, is the fact that religions since their inception have been trying to force their beliefs on others. This actually goes totally against Christian doctrine. As we are supposed to be considering ourselves LOWER than our brothers. As servants, working for the world in servitude to help the weak and the downtrodden. Not looking down upon everyone else and thinking we are superior. Those are the kind of people Jesus was disgusted by. And it's sadly still predominantly the way people choose to carry their faith.