C4 sucks.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Evolution is our friend. Jesus god and mary are all prefabricated.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Look, I'm going to be totally serious.

There is no inherent problems with having faith in a particular religion. Whatever you believe in is your business and no one can take that away from you.

However, you have to understand that not everyone is going to believe in what you do and when that happens you cannot force your beliefs on the other person.

Just as an example, let's look at same sex marriages. Many faiths look down on this, right? Well that's fine and dandy but what isn't fine is the fact that they try and force their beliefs on entire countries full of people who don't agree with them. This is wrong. You want to believe fags are going to hell, fine whatever. But don't force them to do what you want just because you don't like it.

Another issue with religion is it doesn't cover everyone's personal beliefs. A few of my friends are Catholics but they're okay with gays. I stopped ragging on them for this a while ago but what they believe is in complete conflict with their religion and in my opinion certainly makes them not Catholics or even Christians at all for that matter. Point here is that you should decide what you agree with and what you don't. You wouldn't vote for a political party who's tenets you don't agree with so why cast your theological ballot like that?

If though you believe in the tenets of Islam and that makes you happy, then be happy. I just hate seeing people cast their lot with religions because of no other reason than this is what my family is, etc.

Be yourself, whatever that is.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
this. And also it honestly doesn't take much to understand that whatever is written on the bible, or quran or any other holy book is absolutely bullshit.

I agree, and I rag on this a lot too. But to be fair you can't say that there isn't some good messages to be found in any of these books. People though take them far too literally for any real good to come out of them.

Evolution is our friend. Jesus god and mary are all prefabricated.

I fully believe there was a man named Jesus. What he was, I don't know.

C4

Clever post. Who gives a flying fuck what other people think of me, I'm moozlim.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Look, I'm going to be totally serious.

There is no inherent problems with having faith in a particular religion. Whatever you believe in is your business and no one can take that away from you.

However, you have to understand that not everyone is going to believe in what you do and when that happens you cannot force your beliefs on the other person.

Just as an example, let's look at same sex marriages. Many faiths look down on this, right? Well that's fine and dandy but what isn't fine is the fact that they try and force their beliefs on entire countries full of people who don't agree with them. This is wrong. You want to believe fags are going to hell, fine whatever. But don't force them to do what you want just because you don't like it.

Another issue with religion is it doesn't cover everyone's personal beliefs. A few of my friends are Catholics but they're okay with gays. I stopped ragging on them for this a while ago but what they believe is in complete conflict with their religion and in my opinion certainly makes them not Catholics or even Christians at all for that matter. Point here is that you should decide what you agree with and what you don't. You wouldn't vote for a political party who's tenets you don't agree with so why cast your theological ballot like that?

If though you believe in the tenets of Islam and that makes you happy, then be happy. I just hate seeing people cast their lot with religions because of no other reason than this is what my family is, etc.

Be yourself, whatever that is.

Good point.

I mean me I'm Christian believe in god and all that but I'm not gonna look down on a person who doesn't or try and force them to believe what I believe because I don't think its right. I mean I might try and teach them but if they don't wanna listen I won't try and force them to.

Now see even thought I'm Christian I got no problems with gays. Most of them are better friends then straight people tbh.

I believe more you get judged for your actions then for what you are or believe in. I mean if your a great person but don't believe in god I still think you'll go to heaven.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And tbh, all this blame goes on not the people of the religions but the organizations that represent them.

The Vatican is one of the most evil, corrupt institutions on this planet them and their kin in the other religions are the one's who bring troubles.

In short, do not listen to the man.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Clever post. Who gives a flying fuck what other people think of me, I'm moozlim.

Then if you're happy, I'm happy for you.

You're still wrong though. :D

But on the off chance that I am, I'll just make a death bed conversion and get the last rites. Then I'm cool.

Good point.

I mean me I'm Christian believe in god and all that but I'm not gonna look down on a person who doesn't or try and force them to believe what I believe because I don't think its right. I mean I might try and teach them but if they don't wanna listen I won't try and force them to.

Now see even thought I'm Christian I got no problems with gays. Most of them are better friends then straight people tbh.

I believe more you get judged for your actions then for what you are or believe in. I mean if your a great person but don't believe in god I still think you'll go to heaven.

I am not trying to be a dick, but if you are okay with homosexuality this flies in the face of your religion's beliefs. The bible specifically outlaws homosexuality. How can you call yourself a Christian if you don't agree with everything they say?

Are you also going to wait until you're married to get laid?

C4

Good times:

uioh4ginlekv7nhqvxur.jpg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I am not trying to be a dick, but if you are okay with homosexuality this flies in the face of your religion's beliefs. The bible specifically outlaws homosexuality. How can you call yourself a Christian if you don't agree with everything they say?

Are you also going to wait until you're married to get laid?

See I'm think you ain't gotta believe every little thing to call yourself that. I think everyone should have a choice with how they live there life. Straight or Gay, Believer or non-believer, Good or Bad.

They might say its bad but I mean really its not. If they find love that way good for them. To me its the same as a man and woman.

LKP

Im not gay, i do not have problems with gays,i love women and sex and i do not believe in god. So im me :)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I agree, and I rag on this a lot too. But to be fair you can't say that there isn't some good messages to be found in any of these books.
I can't deny that. But it's undeniable that most of the time you don't really need a holy book to teach you that.
People though take them far too literally for any real good to come out of them.

That's why I'm against any form of organized religion. If you are unable to distinguish good messages from bad ones, then it's much better if I give you no chance of making this mistake.
Want to believe there is a god? Okay,do it. Just don't pretend some 1000 years old book can tell you the absolute truth about that.