C4 is ultra happy todae.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Anyone else noticed that? (Of course nobody notices me but yeah.)

AND THE REASON I AM HAPPY IS THAT I JUST HAD THE BEST FUCKING EXAM OF MY LIFE.

YOU HEARD THAT?

THE BEEEEESSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ONE EVERRRRRR. :hat:

Reaction score
You passed "Introductory Suicide Vest Manufacturing"?

Congrats. See you in Helmand.

C4

You passed "Introductory Suicide Vest Manufacturing"?

Congrats. See you in Helmand.

You can't control but spit out those dumb comments when you see someone happy, right?

Go kill people and let me LIVE ME LIFE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. PLZ. K?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You may be a douchebag, but you're a happy douchebag. And that's the most dangeous kind of douchebag.

Congrats.

PeepShow

This thread would have had so much more meaning if no one would have posted in it.

Reaction score
You can't control but spit out those dumb comments when you see someone happy, right?

Go kill people and let me LIVE ME LIFE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. PLZ. K?

you're letting people know you're happy. ON THE INTERNET

looks like you have some priority issues in your life.

Reaction score
Her voice is the prettiest sound on earth.

Sorta.

You wouldnt know. You're not allowed to listen to Amerikeyya music because the most gracious, most merciful Allah Snackbar forbids it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The Ghost of no-talent, whiny 12 year old 6th grader is in his avatar.

He's stupid, he would listen to emo-butt rock like that. Hell you probably do too.

I suppose I do then. Since I'm a fan of The Birthday Massacre, Flyleaf, Porcelain and the Tramps, Skillet, The Sick Puppies, Wumpscut, , Modern Day Zero, Velvet Acid Christ & 3 Days Grace.

Then again I also listen to Taylor Swiftt, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Reba McIntyre, Alabama & Big N' Rich.

Then again I also listen to Metallica, Motely Crue, Poison, White Snake, Queen, Def Leppard, The Journey, Europe, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, ect. ect. ect.

Then again I also listen to Dragonforce, Flogging Molly, Hinoi Team, T.M. Revolution, Celtic Woman and plenty of other obscure music groups.

You can't generalize a persons musical tastes by first impression. Nice try though.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I suspect this sort of excitement from a burnt pizza during exam week. Only time of the year you're in the spirit eh