C4 has a lot of time on his hands.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Fit that into your theory.

Yeh, you're post just stopped me in my tracks. But idrc. I know who you are, and what you are really like irl, and I'm here to say, be like you are on the internet, people will take notice.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well if you are making that statement seriously I am not entirely honest with that last post.

There are of course things I don't bring here but that's simply because I just don't feel like sharing when I'm feelin' down, y'know? I'd rather crack jokes. Because that's what I do when I can't deal with things, I crack jokes like a motherfucker.

[/serious reply]

Beer

Then explain to me how you continue to fail in your social life in real life monk? EXPLAIN IT?! Anyway, I'm epic tired. We'll continue your treatment another time, Mr. Style.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Oh my god Monkey I never knew you felt like this.. if you ever need help emotionally and need something to relax you before you do anything crazy...

you could always stop watching crap montreal blow each other soft and watch a flames game. That's your biggest problem right there. You like montreal. turncoat and watch your life improve.

Beer

^ You fucking asshole. How dare you intrude on this personal conversation! Gtfo now you stupid cunt. And delete your post you unworthy bag of dog shit.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Then explain to me how you continue to fail in your social life in real life monk? EXPLAIN IT?! Anyway, I'm epic tired. We'll continue your treatment another time, Mr. Style.

If people would just understand that I know what's best for them we'd be peachy keen.

Oh my god Monkey I never knew you felt like this.. if you ever need help emotionally and need something to relax you before you do anything crazy.

you could always stop watching crap montreal blow each other soft and watch a flames game. That's your biggest problem right there. You like montreal turncoat and watch your life improve.

Insulting the Habs is the fastest way to earn yourself a ban around here.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
^ You fucking asshole. How dare you intrude on this personal conversation! Gtfo now you stupid cunt. And delete your post you unworthy bag of dog shit.

:music_dj:

monkeystle said:
Insulting the Habs is the fastest way to earn yourself a ban around here.

What is it about the french that makes you so hot for them Monkey? the rat stache weak frame and passive nature you dirty bear you. I'm guessing your a pens fan too. Can't get enough of that talbot and Fleury duo hyey

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I am reading the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan, got through the first one in two days.

Books > other discussion