C4 has a lot of time on his hands.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

I think we've reached a point here MS. Because you have a low elf-esteem, people looking down at you in real life, you block everyone out, going online to a place where you have power, where you can express your true feelings and show who you really are.

Beer

I think we've reached a point here MS. Because you have a low elf-esteem, people looking down at you in real life, you block everyone out, going online to a place where you have power, where you can express your true feelings and show who you really are.

That phrase is epic win.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

You read me like a book man.

You forgot this part though...

Actually I'm really a 14 year old Thai girl searching for someone to love me long time.