bWo, Aussies.......you're welcome.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I want out of the Aussie group please.

Somebody remove me.

This shit is epic gay.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You have the power to remove yourself.

It will get gay because now that we have colors, shits gonna get out of hand. Some people are gonna act fucking dumb

bWo has a lot of fags for members. Not everybody is a fag but the majority is.

Strerl and Diesel come to mind.

This Guy

Yeah, but the difference between these two groups and everyone begging for one now will be that these groups have been around for a while and they didn't ask for this. I decided to be nice to them since they still supported it. If they would have nagged us about making it, they would not have it.

Actually they did ask for it Chuck, theres a thread in Site Feedback about this...you haven't read it. I think this is a dumb idea.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Actually they did ask for it Chuck, theres a thread in Site Feedback about this...you haven't read it. I think this is a dumb idea.

no that was a section

he gave us the groups before that thread was made..

I agree with That Guy.

These colors are gonna make some members feel superior. Why? because their name stands out. Also if a group's leader is fucking brain dead, he'll let anybody and everybody join their group. We don't need lots of members having colored names. Colored names should be earned FOR GREAT JUSTICE. Not just given away to anybody who wants to join.

Moonlight Drive

I never realized coloured names were so huge. I sure feel so much bigger.

This Guy

your right blaze, my bad, still think this whole thing is a dumb idea. The yellow is annoying as hell.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
some people I won't approve so yeah your statement is dead there.

People like Haywood would be shot down..CenaHardy and TQO..

only a few people left here that would get appoved.

yeah the yellow is. I agree maybe make it another color..It blindes me. Orange is just not really annoying its why I asked Chuck after he made the groups for us to be Orange cause its not really like god damn that hurts the eyes.

Also there is a gonna be a fuckload of dumbshit noobs with bWo in their sig. They'll chant bWo like its some type of revolutionary movement. I already see two members of that group doing that. Its gonna become very annoying. Giving us colors and giving leaders the authority to hand out colors is a no no.

To Moonlight Drive: Colored names are VERY VERY important. We need them

some people I won't approve so yeah your statement is dead there.

People like Haywood would be shot down..CenaHardy and TQO..

only a few people left here that would get appoved.

yeah the yellow is. I agree maybe make it another color..It blindes me. Orange is just not really annoying its why I asked Chuck after he made the groups for us to be Orange cause its not really like god damn that hurts the eyes.

You have Diesel and Sterll. Nuff said

This Guy

btw, I want to state for the record that this colour thing has already been proven to become an issue. They get groups and suddenly they want there own sections and mods for there sections etc. They were given an inch and now they want a mile.