Burchills half decent run over before it's begun?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yeah, they wont make a midcarder like Burchill beat a main eventer like Batista who has beaten Cena at Summerslam. So yeah, I don't think that loss would make Burchill a jobber.

Wordlife

he can job all he wants, imo, he still sucks... he's a huge guy who can make a name for himself, but no one pushes him right, so fuck it, whats the point anymore

Airfixx

Yeah, they wont make a midcarder like Burchill beat a main eventer like Batista who has beaten Cena at Summerslam.

No-one's saying they should make him lose, but Batista could have still gone over convincingly without it being like a 1min match with no offense to speak of for Burchill.

wordlife326 said:
he can job all he wants, imo, he still sucks... he's a huge guy who can make a name for himself, but no one pushes him right, so fuck it, whats the point anymore

Found that a bit nonsensical, but Burchill does not suck.

Not pushed enough, arguably yes, but the guys a beast in the ring, is a 'foreigner' (always a plus for a WWE heel), he's just ok on the mic but if need be they have the perfect mouthpeice for him in Regal.

I think where this has failed for him, if anything, is that they seem to have tried to get him most of his heat via Katie and HER conduct within the Diva division. The only time he's really reflected the heel character that his demeanour & wrestling style suggests is when he briefly fueded with Kennedy, but as with most things with Kennedy in the last 18months... They either peter out, get dropped or go nowhere.

Haze187

Reaction score
Uh, it's not over. He can' beat Batista, that would
be insane. They wanted Batista to beat someone, but also have it someone a bit credible, so Burchillw as a good fit.
I don 't think he's a jobber at all, and the announcers actually put him over pretty well. He's doing alright.

So having a 'half injured' Batista bury one the top mid carders is ok? That's completely insane. You have Santino for that NOT Burchill who is one of the top heel mid carder. That just killed Burchill's momentum and possibly his career as a superstar and his return to jobbing.

Reaction score
Pirate Paul Birchill? No thanks, but he was funny. This incest crap is why WWPEE initiated this PG change.

CenaMark54

So having a 'half injured' Batista bury one the top mid carders is ok? That's completely insane. You have Santino for that NOT Burchill who is one of the top heel mid carder. That just killed Burchill's momentum and possibly his career as a superstar and his return to jobbing.

Maybe you should overdramatize the situation a little more.

Batista is the top guy on Raw right now. How is it so far fetched that he beats a guy who recently lost to Kofi Kingston? For christ sake, you should be more pissed about Burchill losing to Kingston than Dave Batista.

For some reason this post pissed me off. Batista just beat friggin Cena and you are bitching about Batista beating Burchill? What a massive burial. Fucking Burchill had to job to the guy who just beat John Cena. What a fucking travesty.

And what is this talk about "top midcarders"? Burchill is a curtain jerker. He just lost a feud to Kofi fucking Kingston. How does that put him in the upper midcard?

Santino was given the belt because he is over. Plain and simple. People enjoy watching Santino. Burchill has nothing on Santino. Trust me, I'm a Burchill fan too, I just call it like it is.