BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

well that is kinda unfair for the person but if you want maybe the last match could be a tag team match like two on two ? I dunno how that would work but just using what Gards said about five posts above ?

EDIT - Gards did this same time as me... lol

-TJ-

I wanna be captain.... lol just messing with you guys..... Cmon when can i have my match rated?

The Rated R CMStar

We are waiting for Rosewt to post his match. According to my local hour, he as 5 hours left. If he doesn't, then it is up to C4 if he wants to rate it.

The Rated R CMStar

Yes, rose has to change his whole match. The challenge was regular one on one match on TV, and he had a HIAC.

Qwake

Well its simple, the captain leaves out who they think is the worst match writer on the show or what ever and they are inactive that round, and then once it comes to Promo's the guy who missed out is in that round...

Qwake

this is where the scores are posted and everybody is asking/complaining about who should be captain! shesh! If your not captain, deal with it and if you are then keep your guys in line lol. Im soon to be Most improved BTB'er as voted by you guys and im not crying about not being captain. Im from New Zealand and I was put in team America and I havnt complained so you you all just leave this thread to be the scores thread.......

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I know the deadline is over but can i change my match still?
And can it be a triple threat extreme rules match?

The Rated R CMStar

Again no, the match was supposed to be a one on one singles match,

I am sorry if this seems too hard, but rules are rules, and Team Great Britain already lost this encounter.

$bagz

Reaction score
TRI just pm me when u want me to do something

Qwake

I know the deadline is over but can i change my match still?
And can it be a triple threat extreme rules match?

^ OMG! were you joking, CMS clearly stated above this post that it had to be a one on one singles match on a normal show...can you read?

The Rated R CMStar

Until all the encounters have passed.

I now officially announce Kid-O-Mac as Team America's representant for the Team USA I vs Team American encounter.

-TJ-

So mined spilling the rules of promo. Like how many characters max or minumin? What's it supposed to be about.. stuff like that......

Status
Not open for further replies.