BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

A real promotion. BTW, just original material, not something you have used on any previous IWF Tournament nor BTB

C4

Yeah, and also if Team Britain or Team America wants to bribe me out of something do it over here by offering me something good :D

LOL.

Evil Austin

Just out of curiosity, since team Oceania is going to vs team USA in the first match up which i am part of the match. Just so i don't do the wrong thing each teams captains (mine being DXD) picks orders of representatives and than just for example if it is me I write a match and hope its better than the chosen person from the other team ?

and also with the match since you said on the page before that there are no restrictions does that mean we pick what sort of match ? or is it set for us ? and do we get to pick the wrestlers in the match or is that chosen for us too ? and lastly seeing as there is no restrictions does that mean I can use dead wrestlers in my match up ?

Hopefully you can answer me the few lines above just so i am sure i am not doing the wrong thing....

Edit - Reading closer the above so basically say I am chosen for a match we write a singles match that is for a real promotion like raw or ecw or tna etc.. and they judge it ? Is that basically it and or do we get to pick who is in the match and yea....

The Rated R CMStar

It is a singles match on a Regular TV Show for a real promotion(TNA/WWE). You get to choose the wrestlers, any wrestlers, if you want to use dead ones, then go ahead. You post your match on the Encounters thread, then the representant from the other team does the same and the Judge will decide which match is the best, basing on a series of pointers I should be PMing them soon.

Evil Austin

and will DXD (my captain) pick who on my team goes against who ? .... when he gets online ?

And one question lets say for instance DXD our captain puts me against say i don't know Sharkboy in the first match up ok and than their team captain Headfirst Hardcore puts say X impulse against me who do I vs ? shark boy or X impulse ?

Sorry if this is a dumb question I am just a bit confused when the captains of their respective teams pick who they vs what if the other captain picks someone else ....

The Rated R CMStar

Your captain, DXD, will pick the representant of Team Oceania, and he will face the representant picked by the captain of Team USA. For example:

DXD picks DX 3:16 to represent Oceania in the Team Oceania vs Team USA I encounter

Team USA I picks X person to represent Team USA I in the Team Oceania vs Team USA I encounter.

So, it would be DX 3:16(Team Oceania) vs X (Team USA I)

Evil Austin

Ok thank you lol, I wasn't sure... I was so confused on what was happening. Ok i get it now.. :)

wwerko619

Reaction score
I got to say CMS, this is a friken nice idea! I thank you for putting this up, cause it is really entertaining, and it will be awesome to see everyone's match ideas.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

mrcmrc said:
Keep talking like your hot shit DX. Keep talking.
Nothing new bro.

Looks good CMS. Aussie Aussie Oceania?

Evil Austin

Post here all the representants announcements and your work for each one on one encounters

I don't know if this is meant to go here I am still new to the idea of this but DXD told me that I was going to be doing the first match representing the team Oceania

So team USA II, Who am I going to go one on one with ? I am warning you I am going to out - do myself with this match, better than what you have ever seen me do.

Evil Austin

Um I am currently doing my match right now I have quite alot done but not nearly finished but i will have it ready for Saturday deadline the 26th . But my question is that do we not only have to have a match but do we have a have a back story to do with it or no ? Just so i know I don't want to post it and than have points taken off .

Edit just before the match do i have to add a backstory like how these two got into the match and whatever....

Qwake

Ive finished my match, im editing it now. Can't wait to see what you have come up with DX 3:16

The Rated R CMStar

Remember than both your team's captains must be the ones making the announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.