BTB World Cup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
TRI's Match Judging:

1. Length
This was a pretty lengthy match, to be honest. but I would much rather have one being real long, than one being real short. Maybe a bit too long, but still very impressive, especially considering the two guys you chose.

2. Flow on the moves sequence of the match
Well, to be honest, the flow was alright. It seemedn repetive with "And then", "then", ect. Seemed like you could have flowed it much better and differently, but thats really the only flaw I see in this. Some choiced words could have been different maybe.

3. Coherence on the moves that the wrestler used.
Good job of using their trademark moves. All the moves I seen were ones Rey & Chris would use. I did like how a few times you used the "!" here and there. I dont like it when people do not use that, seemes like a boring match, but when those little things are used, it makes the match more exciting, in my opinion.

4. Finish of the match
I liked it. Although when Rey jumped off for the West Coast Pop I thought you should of had Benoit lock in the Sharpshooter instead of the Crossface, seems more easier and realistic to do, but great finish nonetheless.

5. Overall quality
Overall even though I do not like Rey Mysterio, I did enjoy the match, and enjoyed the outcome even more so. It was a match I could see happening go just about the exact same in real life. I really liked it, and was well worth reeading.

----------------------------------------------

SpiralShock's Match Judging:

1. Length
The length was just right to me. It was real long, so it did nto drag out, and it was not too short so it wasn't a filler type match. Good job

2. Flow on the moves sequence of the match
Awesome job on this man. The moves just flowed so perfectly through out the match, I loved it. The beginning especially, was great.

3. Coherence on the moves that the wrestler used.
Again, good job on this. You, just like TRI, used the wrestler's trademark moves, and it worked very well for the opponents you chose.

4. Finish of the match
I think you called for the finish too quickly after the previous near fall, but it was still a great way to finish. Styles Clash turned into the Walls of Jericho would be a way I'd end it as well. You did a good job for this part.

5. Overall quality
Well, overall, it was great. You did right on every portion. You chose the right two guys, for a great match-up here. IT was fun and exciting like I would imagine a Y2J/Styles match would be. Only thing I did not like, as I said for TRI, the little things make a difference. If you would have added an exclamation mark here and there, it would add more suspense, and excitement to the match. It's a thing I look to judge on, because I think thats makes a difference between a great match, and an alright match. But your match writing was so good, it was still a good read.

So this is where it all comes down to huh? First I'd like to say congrats to both. Great matches. Both flowed well. Both were a match I would not midn seeing right now, in fact I'd like to see 'em go how you two had it also. I wont go on any longer, so I will make my decision now.....

The winner of this round.....

Is none other than....

SpiralShock!!

{It's nothing against TRI. I liked your match very well, but there had to be a winner. and in my honest opinion, I liked SpiralShock's better. Both of you keep up the good wrok.}

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

TRI I extend my had to you. You posted an excellent match and made me work hard. I wish you good luck in future matches.

Cheap Plug-Check out CTW. The next episode of Chaos TV will be posted shortly.

Qwake

Yes!!! WE ARE WINNING and we still have our captain left! keep it up USA II. :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Meh, Team Oceania are coming back, and we also have our captain left so :p

CT Styles

USA II are not the most amazing bookers on IWF but they have a good balance.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

OK, apparently I am stand in captain with CT banned, so I have to choose a representative for this match coming up.

Team Oceania's representative for Round 4 will be ...........

*drum roll*

GardsJr.

On a side note, our judge (KroniK) is banned, and someone told me it is for thirty days. So we kind of need a new judge. Thanks.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Team USA II captain Headfirst for Hardcore announces that he will be stepping up for his team this week. Headfirst for Hardcore does not know if he could post his match, if he survives ROH Tomorrow Night (Be Jealous) and the mad partying all day on Sunday. Headfirst for Hardcore accepts all challenges. Mr. Hardcore would like to wish his opponent good luck.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, Team Great Britain fails once again to post their representant so they lose their encounter. Team Oceania wins this by default.

TRI

Reaction score
Didn't you say you were going to change the set up after this week? Also I still need more people on my team, still just me and TJ.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I can't belive Rosewt01 forgot to post somebody to represnt us. I guess we are out of it then.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Damn! I completly forgot sorry team GBA blame me for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.