BTB Regrets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I regret being a serial shit in the BTB section. Too many threads that I have wasted. Hopefully I will be able to rectify that someday.

Moonlight Drive

I regret not getting someone to come aboard on my new fed and do ECW as an indy type show, could've been awesome

Trust me without partners is a lot easier lol.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I regret being a serial shit in the BTB section. Too many threads that I have wasted. Hopefully I will be able to rectify that someday.

As long as you have enjoyed them, who cares?

Too many people are concerned with the amount of threads they have. As long as they are detailed and have ffort, no one can fault you. People need to see that having a long lasting BTB won't give you the key to having a good life, its insignificant.

The thing is they never amounted to anything that showed any effort. When you have had one PPV in your last two BTB's it isn't a great feeling.

-TJ-

My main regret is never finding a btb that sticks. RPW was my most succesful btb. That's the sad part. But I'm gonna try my attempt at a TNA Btb. Something I've always wanted to do. And I will make sure this one sticks.

The Rated R CMStar

Keeping Edge so much time away from the title scene.

MK3

Reaction score
In my first BTB i had on a different site, i had a rivalry with Mark Henry and The Great Kahli. And the winner got the managerial services of Torrie Wilson :S

xtremebadass

I kind of regret getting rid of the Dudley Boys, they were the biggest Face Tag Team in 2003 and I booted them off the show for a storyline and to push 3 Minute Warning...hmmm...not so wise.

Wordlife

my main regret is getting rid of CWE... I want it back, and I feel like bringing it back for one more time... it was awesome, even if I dont bring back CWE, even if its a totally new btb.. I miss those good ol' days

Evil Austin

pretty much everytime i open my mouth I would get introuble in the section ... but hey i stuck around didn't I lol....

Also the bumping I used to do....

Michael1

Reaction score
My main regret is not sticking to my threads. Take for example what was my supposed big project, United Wrestling Alliance but I couldn't pull through with my plans. Maybe it was just because I didn't want to do it anymore, or I got easily bored with it after doing one PPV of it on another forum. So that's my main regret.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
a regret I have is not backing any of my future plans up online. after the mass exodus of everything on my comp, all of the stuff I had disappeared. I had the next 7 PPV's planned, some cute GFX, and had 1 1/2 shows done but yet to be posted, and all was lost. I'll try something as soon as I get home from vacay.