BTB Regrets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah, a modern version of their feud would be way better than the '05 era (no disrespect to your BTB). Another bad mistake I'm gonna point out for you is AJ's mini title reign after he won KOTM.

xtremebadass

Another bad mistake I'm gonna point out for you is AJ's mini title reign after he won KOTM.

I totally forgot about that Switchy, thanks for pointing that one out, that one was crucial, omg, why did I do that? That was so bad. Nothing wrong with AJ, but he didn't look like he was going to become champion with the crap that I had him in.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Feel free to point out any of my mistakes btw, I'm trying to remember some but my mind is stuck atm lol.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
-Not bringing in Nigel McGuinness.
-Having Ken Dykstra as a good midcarder, I would have him as a jobber if I didn't have this huge, monumental storyline involving him coming up.
-Not planning ahead.
-Having JTG from Cryme Tyme in a stable with Jack Evans and Human Tornado.

I'm usually able to catch myself before a mistake after proofreading my shows.

The Rated R CMStar

Same as up. Any mistakes with BTW feel free to say them, maybe you'll save me from a booking mistake

TRI

Reaction score
I didn't really like the push with Rikishi. You could have gone with someone much more entertaining or talented lol.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I have a couple of minor ones for PRIDE
-Not having Lacey on the mic as more.
-Having such an awesome roster I can't decide who wins or loses until right when I'm doing the match.

xtremebadass

For the record, I do not regret pushing Lance Hoyt. Bring it up if you like, but that, believe it or not, is what I wanted to do lmao.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I regret leaving SWA. If life wouldnt have bombarded me and stopped me I think SWA could have really been something

The Rated R CMStar

I don't regret Mark Henry vs The Undertaker going for almost 6 PPVs within their feud.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Writing a Chris Benoit memorial show...I knew something was up with his murder, and I cant believe I honored a killer.

Another mistake I had was the BTB Federation. I thought it was a good idea but having so many writers, I should have known that it wouldn't have worked.

The Rated R CMStar

Writing a Chris Benoit memorial show...I knew something was up with his murder, and I cant believe I honored a killer.

I did one too, but I don't regret it. I honored his career and all the accomplishments he made, not the stain in the end of the life.

I honored Chris Benoit the wrestler, not the man in other words

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I regret not starting WWR sooner. ;)

I'm too new to have any real regrets. I don't regret anything I did in FFW because I learned from everything I did wrong.