BTB Regrets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I don't know if I am going to regret pushing Rosey to the main event scene. After hearing some feedbacks that they liked his feud with Jericho then I think it's not a thing to regret now. BTW, the Jericho/Rosey feud is about to reach 1 year in BTB time! :D

Moonlight Drive

Not leaving WWU sooner

A controversial stroyline I've got planned for The Second Coming. I don't know whether it'll be hated or loved, and I can't decide what to do with it :(, because it'll either turn out brilliantly or awfully. Gahh :(

Putting Goldberg on my roster.

Having someone lose a Wrestlemania ME by roll-up :S

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
WWE: Time To Take Action is becoming a pain in the ass, with Gards and me really struggling. I'm starting to think it was a mistake. I'll see where we go from here I guess, but I'm not sure how much longer it will go on for. Gards is struggling to get one show done a week, and I am starting to get bored of having to write two, as well as help him out majorly.

Yeah I am getting really lazy and that is one of my big regrets. :mellow:

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Bringing people in for one week and then not having them on ever again.

Putting the Motor City Machine Guns in Raven's Flock only to have them go off on their own the next week with no mention of having them ever been in the Flock.

xtremebadass

Levi, yea don't regret Rosey main eventing, that feud is like the face of HEW, it's legendary IMO

Qwake

My first regret for YTW is bring ing in a little to much ROH/indies guys, I had AOTF there even though I had seen then fight like only a few times and hadnt seen a very long promo by them lol. I will think of more :(

xtremebadass

The biggest regret I have in the years that I have been doing this...

Stopping the BTB for a month right before I posted BFG, wtf was wrong with me?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
My one regret, and it's a huge one, is not being able to pull through with my plans for any of my threads. Not to mention, I laid them all out in the Storyline thread for people to read, if only for closure and as a means of freeing myself from the burden of never being able to give the readers a proper ending to my threads.

McLovin

Reaction score
My Regret is quitting too many BTBs: (TNA, Smackdown, WWE, WWE, ECW, ECW....) I've had nearer 10 BTBs, so that is my main regret.

KF4E

Reaction score
My main regret in BTB is always rushing through threads, in order to get my ideas out. I've learnt that taking your time is always the best idea to take.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
My biggest regret is not saving my shows when I first started my BTB *The Power is Back*.

I had two months worth of shows, and it all got lost when the site crashed. I had some really good feuds with Chris Benoit and Batista. And Eddie Guerrero vs Undertaker was doing really good.

Man, it was that long ago I started BTB...wow.

xtremebadass

I agree Answer, I had about 3-4 weeks worth of shows before it crashed too. However, I don't have anything on my comp from TNA iMPACT! but I have every single show I posted of Raw on the PC.