BTB Federations Restart??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well I want to do this to run somethingt and contribute and credit to the Answer for the original idea. So I am going to be using the original rules but I want to see how many people will sign up so iif you want to do it in here and we will se what the numbers we end up with...

Some Rules:

Every wrestler has a contract (max 1 year), and when there contract runs up other federations can sign them. This makes things more interesting with your roster, and lets you use different wrestlers.

No stealing talent when there still under contract.

Have a draft of every employed wrestler today. The writers will all have a draft for there federation.

Things are current, so no Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, etc.

Keep your Federation update, if you quit tell your partners, and hopefully they can find a replacement.

Can only have a certain number on your roster. The reason is so when you sign free agents you have to release someone. It makes things more interesting.

Follow the rest of the BTB rules....

I'm sure I'll think of others soon.

Miscellaneous:

You can keep your current BTB thread up, no need to quit.

At least3 or 4 writers for each federation.

Federation Types:

Powerhouse
This is the nation wide Federation that everyone knows about and makes the most money, similar to WWE or WCW.

On the Rise
This is the Federation that has is up and coming and travels across the country. It gets rating, but not as much as the Powerhouse, similar to TNA.

New and Upcoming
This federation has a TV deal, even though its very new, but doesnt have high ratings. Similar to WSX.

Popular, but Undergorund
This is the federation that receives very little exposure, but the hardcore wrestling fans know all about. Similar to ROH or ECW.

Territory/Indy
This Federation doesn't travel, but does get attention

Not all up there and you certainly don't have to follow it when you draft, but its just gives some ideas of different Federations.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I will do it

Riggs

Reaction score
I like the idea. Count me in!

MRC

Reaction score
Ill be in I need a way to start booking again

C4

I'm afraid to say this, but the original Idea failed. The last federation left was XWA (Xtreme Wrestling Association) which had C4, TheAnswer, JMay and Travis40. CMS quit soon enough with his federation. So XWA looked like a joke, Travis quit soon enough and JMay left the forums. TheAnswer wanted to do his old BTB and so he quit as well. But XWA is still going as the sole BTB Federation, although the Idea has vanished, I hope this time it works out.

Scroll through the first page of XWA, and you will get details on how to start up a new federation. Anyways, if this will start again then XWA is in there as the most experienced federation of all.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay since we already haAave one promotion going. C4 will you want a coulple of partners

C4

Of course, how about you? I would like working with you on XWA. Innovative posted by someone.. you? and New Blood posted by me. Of course I need some help in the federation.

So really, do people want this or are they just saying "I'm in this"

FED1) Xtreme Wrestling Association - C4, ???, ???, ????
FED2) ??????????????????????????? - ???, ???, ???, ???

I need atleast 1 rival federation, lol :shifty:

edgehead09

Reaction score
so, do we have to do teams or can we do it on our own

C4

Alright, since JMay is with me then here are the updated stats on the BTB Federations:

Everyone who wants to sign up, post over here with your partners and decide a name for your federations, GardsJR put this in the first post so everyone can see it.

1) C4, JMay187 Xtreme Wrestling Association
2) Andrew Walker, nate757 - Unknown

By the way, if you want to convert your existing BTB into a Federation then you can do that, the only problem is... you have to clean up your roster from everybody :shifty: