• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB Discussion Thread

Roy Mustang

No just throughout the site occasionally on different pages. Not gone to my thread today as not posting anything in there till tomorrow but I think the issue from yesterday might be still affecting the site.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
No just throughout the site occasionally on different pages. Not gone to my thread today as not posting anything in there till tomorrow but I think the issue from yesterday might be still affecting the site.

I've gotten those every now and then too usually fixed by refreshing and I think it's just cause my phone loaded up an old page when I opened my browser or something

Looking Glass's seems specific to his thread bc no refreshing helps. Very odd, def could be related to the outage yesterday as well

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I’ve replicated the issue on Looking Glass’s thread. There’s something on here causing trouble. I’ll find it.

Kross Rhodes

496f58fff33623031c403f6e7ef5bdd6.png

This code was in one of the posts and I believe this is what is causing the issue. As you can see here the code that got pulled from WC takes up this full screen and I can scroll on my phone for at least 10 screen lengths before it stops. This is flagging the error. I remember this happening to Gambitto once when he was copying from WC to here. You just have to remember to remove any that has WC’s domain in it. I believe it’s the pictures.

Kross Rhodes

Anyone that has posts saved from WC do a quick word search for wrestlingclique.com/image as this is where the problem is coming from.

A quick search shows me @the autumn wind has a few of these in your thread. Let me know if you want me to remove these for you.