BTB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gambit

Reaction score
Happens from time to time haha.

iMac

Reaction score
Hello all. I guess I'm next to make a move over here!

Just wondering, what's the best way to keep a record of my thread over on WC? I'd quite like to carry that on over here but have something to refer back to when needed. What are people who have made the move over doing for that?

White Rhyno

Reaction score
I think most are backing them up in dropbox or on-line storage.

For me.... I think I'm just going to start clean. I'm proud of all my old work, but on to new and better thing.

C3K

Reaction score
Copied all my shows and posts on over to Google Docs. Bit of a ball ache due to the time involved though.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Hello all. I guess I'm next to make a move over here!

Just wondering, what's the best way to keep a record of my thread over on WC? I'd quite like to carry that on over here but have something to refer back to when needed. What are people who have made the move over doing for that?

When me and my bro were forced out of WC back in the day - I had no projects I was proud of, but he asked me to bank one, so I just posted all the content as 'Archive Content'. No one will have a problem with anyone creating Archived Content as a seperate thread

iMac

Reaction score
I've found a extension for Chrome that will make saving my thread as a PDF a lot easier so I'll do that for now.

Gambit

Reaction score
I’ve typically had everything written in a word document and posted later with the graphics and such added on.

Reactions: RDT

Sykotic

Reaction score
I have a year and a half of fully written shows to copy to storage. That plus 19 PPVs.

Jesus Christ!

Also laughing at my early PPVs using photo bucket which has been dead for years haha

Gambit

Reaction score
I have a year and a half of fully written shows to copy to storage. That plus 19 PPVs.

Jesus Christ!

Also laughing at my early PPVs using photo bucket which has been dead for years haha
19? Damn. I wish!!

Sykotic

Reaction score
Think the best way for me is to recap year 1 then go from there.

Stojy

Reaction score
Credit to you guys for having the energy/patience to do that. I'm sad to see my ECW disappear forever, but there's no way I'm going through and saving about 2 and a half years worth of shows.

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Credit to you guys for having the energy/patience to do that. I'm sad to see my ECW disappear forever, but there's no way I'm going through and saving about 2 and a half years worth of shows.
If you want it I'll do it for you

Reactions: Stojy

Gambit

Reaction score
You never saved shows?!

Stojy

Reaction score
I had some shows backed up for a time, but being that I was working on the BTB for 5 years or so, there were times where I lost or deleted things. And then I really wanted to prove I could book something else, so when I finished that last PPV, I deleted everything to ensure I wasn't coerced into going back. Whoops.

Gambit

Reaction score
I understand the logic a little bit at the time. But yeah hindsight and all of that haha.

Reactions: Stojy