• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB Discussion Thread

White Rhyno

While I feel the same way about my PPVs (I even tell some people not to bother with some of the TVs I write, lol), I'd like to recommend to everyone to become your own biggest fan. Sometimes you'll get feedback, sometimes you won't, and it usually moreso has to do with people's schedules as opposed to your BTB. I always tell people I write as long as I am enjoying it. If others like what I am doing, awesome! Just keep going with it if you enjoy what you do, try your best not to rely on responses that never come.
I'm on board with all of this. Being your own fan is huge.

Reviews should not be anyones main motivation for a show, BUT.... reviews are the calories that keep BTBs going. I've only seen one poster that gave no shits about reviews. ikillbill was the rare bird he simply wrote for his own edification.

If a project gets no reviews, it will eventually dry up and die. The fact we are posting these shows in a public forum is an indirect call for feedback. If responses didn't matter, why even post them?

White Rhyno

The best way to get reviews, in my opinion, is just to give them.

I'm not into the "review for review" a lot of boards try to implement, but people are more apt to read and review someone that has actively supported them and others in the past. These forums rely on a community. The active members of the community always seem to reap the most rewards from it.

Order

Send HOOK
Yeah, I think it tends to motivate people to respond. I just do reviews as and when I can, I used to be mad good at it but I just don't have the time anymore sadly.

Hoping, to get my next post up today as I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week so I won't be around.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I generally ask if people want them - especially now with our new arrivals, in case people are posting historic posts and my feedback is literally months or years after the OG posts.

White Rhyno

I come up with all my ideas and angles, but I book them all in EWR to account for injuries and bad matches. TEW is a little too in-depth for what I'm looking for. I just want numbers and potential injuries to interpret and work around. I probably should have made that more clear.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I come up with all my ideas and angles, but I book them all in EWR to account for injuries and bad matches. TEW is a little too in-depth for what I'm looking for. I just want numbers and potential injuries to interpret and work around. I probably should have made that more clear.
I like it besides gives the extra challenge as well, I mean it also helps out with a number of rosters as well and realism