BTB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

White Rhyno

Reaction score
I've seen that thread. Who all is involved in Juicyverse. I assumed it was Anubuis. Maybe I need to go back a read deeper. Its a pretty awesome cocept. One of those DREAM projects I've thought of doing was similar.

A Rhynoverse , if you will

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I do Ring of honor, Canadian Dragon does New Japan, Blaine does AEW, Grim does AWA and juice does TNA and everything else. It’s an awesome product.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My apologies, Looch! You’re so new!

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

White Rhyno

Reaction score
Do you have open slots? What are the time requirements? I think I can read closer and figure out the format.

Please, tell me more.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I've seen that thread. Who all is involved in Juicyverse. I assumed it was Anubuis. Maybe I need to go back a read deeper. Its a pretty awesome cocept. One of those DREAM projects I've thought of doing was similar.

A Rhynoverse , if you will
:WOW

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Do you have open slots? What are the time requirements? I think I can read closer and figure out the format.

Please, tell me more.
feel free to drop me a PM -

if you can find any free agents not signed and come up with a promotion on a weekly basis or on a less regualr basis we can talk.
UJWO & AAA would become free to book at a later date - once i finished progressing storyline that are already in place.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
one of the greatest bookers of all time has arrived

Reactions: RDT

KingBoggs23

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
The Juicyverse is cool concept. I have ran full blown games like that for over a decade. Only difference is we opened the doors for any wrestler to be used in any time frame and at any stage of their career. It got pretty wild but also made for some of the coolest dream matches you could think of. We also put in place roster caps, set up trade blocks, and had a whole free agency thread for anyone who wanted to join. Set up an Untouchable list, so all the main guys weren't taken, and if anybody wanted to join, they could take a certain number of guys off that list to entice new writers to join. It was pretty fun, though. It lasted for about a decade until the forum died, then branched off to its own forum, but nobody ever visited or posted. So it sailed off in the wind. It was a lot of fun. So I will be checking out the juicy verse for sure.

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
qGS2CaC
Figured I'd pop in over here and say hi, eventually I plan to post a project here. I've been tentatively planning to do a WWE 2021 thread starting after Wrestlemania, because it's before a lot of the big names we're fired and WWE lost me for awhile after Summerslam last year, so that idea is interesting to me to change things up. But I'm not 100% certain yet, and I'm a little concerned with my ability to handle multiple shows long term.

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Honestly, the main thing from keeping from posting in shows ion recent years were PPVs

They had gotten so draining and nothing kills your motivation quicker than pouring your heart out into a PPV and getting no response. That isn't to say responses were the reason I was doing it, but those things are like your children. Deep down, I think we all want people to love and dote on them.

While I feel the same way about my PPVs (I even tell some people not to bother with some of the TVs I write, lol), I'd like to recommend to everyone to become your own biggest fan. Sometimes you'll get feedback, sometimes you won't, and it usually moreso has to do with people's schedules as opposed to your BTB. I always tell people I write as long as I am enjoying it. If others like what I am doing, awesome! Just keep going with it if you enjoy what you do, try your best not to rely on responses that never come.

GCB

Jobber
Reaction score
Happy weekend, everybody. GCB dropping in. Don't think I have a show to share any time soon but I guess I'll be coming here for my BTB fix now that WC has closed. Great to see so many of the WC gang have come over already and looking forward to seeing what I've been missing from the WS brigade. :)