• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bruteshot74

SAL

That's terrible. That's way too young for anybody to go, nevermind a good guy like Josh. I hope his friends & family have held up well.

PHX

Legacy Member
Damn did not know about this. He was brought up a little while back about how Rush hasn't talk to him in a good while or something. That is pretty sad. r.i.p

At first, I thought it was a joke because it was in the rants section but it's actually true. I can't believe someone that young and sweet died. It's very horrible. He was always a pleasure to chat with and it will be weird knowing that we've lost a forum member.

RIP Brute! :(

Don Draper

I didn't know him too well but he seemed like a good guy and it's always sad to hear anyone dying especially so young.

RIP.

Pardon my language, but WTF?

Didn't know him that well but he was on my last, talked with him occasionally....RIP

Hope his family & friends will be okay, but still going at 21 just isn't fair.

???

Banned
Already expressed my thoughts elsewhere. Really nice guy and it's horrible for his life to have ended so soon. RIP. :(