Brothers/Sisters-Would you like them if....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This thread is so much freaking win. Blaze teaching the other guys about sexual slang in America, while they are just screwing with the poor guy. lmao. Anyways ok, on with the subject.

I would hate both of my siblings. We get along now due to being brother and sister, but I would absolutely hate them in real life.

My sister- huge conspiracy theorist and is the reason I am a Republican just to spite the psycho liberals. I don't even believe in what the Republicans stand for, I just vote that way because she never shuts up.

My brother- he's a huge egomaniac and is full of himself. If you were a friend and in huge trouble, and he had a date he had to get to on the same night, he would go with the date. He's always looking out for himself.

xDesirex

Reaction score
i have 2 sisters and 3 brothers if they were not my bros or sis yeah i could see them as a friend like

My Twin shes (18)- shes really funny i could like see her as my best friend we have alot of together she is a lil cocky though but still shes awesome
My older sis(21)- Shes a bitch thinks shes right about everything kinda dont think i could see her as a friend

My 1st Bro (15)- Hes kinda quiet emo type not really into being friends with emos but i could see my self being friends with him hes sweet

My 2nd Bro(14)-i could defently see myself being friends with him hes a lil preppy like me kinda a skater to which is awesome hes really sweet to and funny hes outgoing to like me i could see him as one of my best friends

My 3rd Bro(13)- dont see myself being friends with him hes different from the type of ppl i hang out with he is funny though