Brothers/Sisters-Would you like them if....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

I really have no clue what proked me to make this thread, but the idea just popped into my head.
Anyways, i was thinking about what an asshole my two brothers are, lol.
So, for those of you who have either brothers or sisters, most of us are pretty much "forced" into liking them. Obviously there are some exceptions, but for the most part, it's like an "instinct" to have to like them, because of the amount of time you see your brother and/or sister.
So I just wanted to see peoples answer to this: If your brother or sister wasn't your brother or sister, would they be someone you would/could actually like to be friends with, or are they the type of person you would hate/ignore if they weren't related?

Me: No. My oldest bro is 27, so I wouldn't know him, and if he was the same age, he seems like a "prep" and stuck up type guy anyways.
As for my other bro (20) probably also no. I wouldn't hate him, and may be an "aquaintance", but he's pretty much a poser and a guy who tries to dress/act hardcore, but is also a stuck up/prep type at the same time. Bad mixture IMO.

Reaction score
As for my sister: No.

She's materialistic and simple minded. She doesn't care to delve into anything remotely educational or "cultural". Her likes and dislikes are whatever the TV and radio tell her they are. She wouldn't be caught dead visiting a museum to learn about something that may educate and enrich her(for example). Actually find some deeper, more inspired music on the Internet that's exciting and different from the next "Hawt" rap single on the radio? Nahh,, she'd rather watch an obviously balding Bret Michaels on VH1, and listen to the local shit radio stations for her entertainment.

Maybe I'm some sort of "snob" but I can't even hold conversations with people that don't care about anything more meaningful in life than whatever pop culture dictates. You have to take an interest in SOMETHING meaningful in life, IMO. Something that makes you unique and (-at the risk of sounding like a douchebag-) "deep". One of my passions is ancient middle eastern history. I also consider extreme metal to be a passion. It inspires. It's thought provoking.

If I met her on the street, I'd walk away quickly.

MikeRaw

^Love the way you think. I'm pretty much the same when it comes to these "pop culture wannabes" that think everything MTV, MuchMusic or the the entertainment shows tell them is true.

Wordlife

My sister is 10 Months old.... but I wish she was a bit older, I have a gap between me and her.... im 17, almost 18 in March.... she's 10 months, almost 1 yrs old in Feburary... kinda a big gap

Moonlight Drive

I actually think I might get on with my sister if we weren't siblings. Her personality is fun in small doses, but living with it my whole life, I find it fucking unbearable.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Robert: Ya, hes the schools tennis coach and i play. Hes one of those coaches who doesnt care what u do as long as u take the matches seriously.

Lisa: No, i would know who she is because of her athletic accomplishments at our school but i wouldnt really know her.

Scott: No, i probably wouldnt know who he is. But if i did know him then ya i would probably like him. He plays video games all the time and an athlete, like me.

Katie: Really the same as Lisa but i would know her a little better

Mark: Ya, he messes with everyone and plays video games. The head of our student section and i play tennis and baseball with him. The only thing i dont like about him is that he played varsity bball his freshmen year, but doesnt play anymore. We probably wouldve won state with him last year and would probably this year too.

Stephen: No, fat, lazy, annoying, un-athletic. I hardly like him even as a brother

EDIT: thats fucked up Moonlight

LadyHotrod

I have two brothers, no sisters.

My older brother and I have always been close and never really fought. My younger brother and I had our days as kids but are obviously adults now so we never fight.

I wouldn't trade them for anything. My older brother and I used to have a grudge against our younger brother because he was the "special" one with my mom because he was the youngest. If we wren't related, I still wouldn't dislike them in any way. My brothers are super lulz.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I actually think I might get on with my sister if we weren't siblings. Her personality is fun in small doses, but living with it my whole life, I find it fucking unbearable.

WTF?

So wait if your sister was not your sister you would bang her...that would mean you have to be attracted to her right which means you like your sister in a non brother sister type way.

Anyway I can't answer the question cause I have no brothers or sisters. The cloest I got are cousins and I would be friends with them no matter what cause I get along with most of them.

seX-Power

Blaze said:
So wait if your sister was not your sister you would bang her...that would mean you have to be attracted to her right which means you like your sister in a non brother sister type way.

WTF?

Not everybody is an inbred like you, where did you even come up with this?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WTF?

Not everybody is an inbred like you, where did you even come up with this?

lol you make me laugh

he said

Now if that is a type-o then well its one that is easy to make fun of and you know if I made a type-o like that you would have been all over it.

But anyway from what he typed it makes it sound like he would get it on with his sister.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Might get on means might get along. Y'know, might talk, be friends? Pretty simple concept.

I wouldn't know who my brother is, if we maintain the fact that they're different ages. If he was the same age as me, I wouldn't be friends with him. He's much too quiet and likes to keep to himself. He has his small group of friends, but I couldn't see myself being friends with him, simply because I wouldn't get to know him. We'd hang out with different crowds.

With that said, I'm glad he's my brother. At times he can be really nice.

Kizza

WTF?

Anyway I can't answer the question cause I have no brothers or sisters. The cloest I got are cousins and I would be friends with them no matter what cause I get along with most of them.

That has got to be the worst possible interpretation of what he said. Just cos he said she has a good personality, doesn't mean he'd fuck her. Now if she said tight ass, nice curves and a great rack, then there would be suspicions.

Moonlight Drive

Rofl @ inbred Blaze thinking I'd root my sister. 'Get on' as in 'get along' as in 'be friends', understand?