Bronx man freed from jail after acquittal on murder charge is shot to death

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 35 - HHH

HBK pulls off a 96, and ties for 1st place. Can anybody beat Taker's score?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
hhh.jpg

HHH has held the following titles:

WWE Tag Team Titles
WWE European Title x2
WWE Intercontinental Title x4
WWE World Title x10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been a bigger fan of HHH than HBK, but HHH still doesn't hit that almighty 10 from me.

9.5/10

Soulpower

8/10.... He's been known to HHHold certain wrestlers down so that takes away from his score, the fact is he probably doesn't desefve to be a 10 champion, but I guess that's just one of the perks about banging the boss'a daughter. He's been consistent in the ring and on the mic for most of his career although he did struggle in the ring after returning from his first quad injury.

I like him, but I can't say I'm a big fan.

Montana

Hes great, but sometimes too hhh focused. Sometimes uses his power not to put over certain talent.

MJ807

Reaction score
9/10 HHH is a great wrestler and can make the crowd cheer or boo him but I never really had a thing for HHH

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
9/10

HHH is an amazing heel and face,hes had some really classic matches and his promo skills are unbelivable.

Wrestling Station

The only thing that i hate about him is that they make him win and lose the title so easily. They should make gaps between winning and losing. For holding a big record of 10 world title, doesnt mean anything due to the win and lose in an instance.

He has good mic skills, good in ring and out ring performer, good promo cuts especially for DX and Evolution. So he gets 8/10

Nation

9.5/10 HHH is one of the greatest heels of all time. I know he may have won the world title a little to much but now it's been a while sense he's worn the title which shows he can have some patience. There would be no DX or Evolution if it wasn't for him. He has had so many great matches and fueds over the past ten years. Triple H has also helped a lot of guys out like Randy and Batista and he will continue to help make superstars in the future.

xtremebadass

9/10 He could play any role, especially liked him in evolution those promos were priceless

King_Ash

Reaction score
10/10 1 point for each world title hes held, my favourite all time wrestler.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
9/10 he is one of the best in the business and has been for a long time. Brings a great energy to the ring he is the man.

Great One

10/10 no doubt, not only because he's my favorite wrestler, but you can always count on him to deliver and to sell/carry his opponent if needed. He's awesomely entertaining overall, one of the best heels, amazing on the mic. I'm positive when he returns I think he'll be better than he's ever been, IMO, and we'll see a lot more wrestling and top matches out of The Game.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
A perfect 10

He's one of the best wrestlers of all time (aside from Kurt Angle) in my view and still has alot left in him. Real good wrestling abilty, and has alot of this so called charisma.

He deserved all of those title shots and still does, I got nothing but respect for him because all of the good shows he pulls off, especially in PPV's.

He's in my top 5 favorite wrestlers of all time.

Reaction score
Yeh its been mentioned, his use of backstage politics really forces me to refuse him the perfect 10/10. Id give him 9.5/10 - his wrestling and promos, and ability to sell merch is great, but that one flaw.

Damn I wish i voted on HBK, lol.

phantomgerald

8/10. for using his authority too much and for being a real asshole backstage