Brock v Wyatt Good or Bad at WM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hopefully the do Reigns vs Lesnar vs Rollins rematch at Summerslam when Rollins returns. I'm sure Reigns will hold the title up until that point.

I'm actually hoping for Reigns vs Ambrose vs Rollins at SummerSlam, but hell, Reigns vs Lesnar vs Rollins sounds dope, too!

Reactions: Thunderlips

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm actually hoping for Reigns vs Ambrose vs Rollins at SummerSlam, but hell, Reigns vs Lesnar vs Rollins sounds dope, too!

Ambrose winNing Money in the bank and then cashing it in at Summerslam against Rollins vs Lesnar vs Reigns. And making Reigns eat the pin. This would be amazing.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply

I hope its sooner rather than later, Lensar should be the champ, simple

I just think Reigns is over hyped, 2 Wrestlemainia main events in s row, tut tut, and i also hope they dont put it back on Rollins when he returns, just let Brock have it snd him break the record

Rollins will receive a massive pop once he returns. I hope he stays babyface.

Reigns is the hand-picked guy, but I like him. He'll be great one day, all he needs is some fine tuning.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That's the point. It would be beautifully ironic to be having that Wrestlemania rematch settled, then the underdog forgotten member of The Shield comes and finally takes the title.

Man, the pop Ambrose would receive for becoming THE champ... :damn:, it'd blow the roof off!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It's such a mismatch it's kinda hard to take seriously. Brock is portrayed as (and is) a beast that can take on the entire roster by himself. Bray isn't big (like say Sheamus/Reigns), he's not some crazy brawler (like say KO) and he's not a great wrestler (AJ Styles, Bryan). I don't see why Brock wouldn't just pick Bray up with one hand and literally throw him out of the arena and into outer space.

Also I agree with Rain. Shaemus vs Brock is a match I want to see.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The feud between Bray and Brock would be a lot more interesting and made more sense if Bray went over on Taker at any point this past year.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Outside of that little thing with Ryback, has Wyatt even won a feud? Guess Daniel Bryan back at Rumble last year, but...

Oh, right. Thank you, exploding televisions. :facepalm1:

Bray is a fine wrestler and is surprisingly quick, but nothing about him screams "badass" to me. His matches are usually built around stories as you all know, and Brock's most certainly not a guy that gives a rat's ass about Bray's dramatic matches. Again, we'll see though.

Also aren't there rumors of Taker/Strowman as well? Because if so, I take back everything I said about simply having Owens/Zayn or Styles making the card watchable. Fuck. That.
Hell I'd be okay with an undercard Strowman/Big Show match to be the trainwreck we can't turn away from.

Reactions: Swift

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Outside of that little thing with Ryback, has Wyatt even won a feud? Guess Daniel Bryan back at Rumble last year, but...

Oh, right. Thank you, exploding televisions. :facepalm1:

Bray is a fine wrestler and is surprisingly quick, but nothing about him screams "badass" to me. His matches are usually built around stories as you all know, and Brock's most certainly not a guy that gives a rat's ass about Bray's dramatic matches. Again, we'll see though.

Also aren't there rumors of Taker/Strowman as well? Because if so, I take back everything I said about simply having Owens/Zayn or Styles making the card watchable. Fuck. That.
Hell I'd be okay with an undercard Strowman/Big Show match to be the trainwreck we can't turn away from.

Taker vs Strowman sounds awful but you know it's going to happen. McMahon is probably salivating over the thought of it. Plus they kept Strowman out of the tag team match at Survivor Series to keep him protected from Taker for Wrestlemania.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The feud between Bray and Brock would be a lot more interesting and made more sense if Bray went over on Taker at any point this past year.

...in hindsight, if you can have the same Rumble with a few tweaks to where Wyatt could win, would that help any?

(Like, the Wyatts don't leave and eliminate Triple H or something like that?)

Think the card may be a lot better that way, the thought of Lesnar chasing the title adds a lot of heat instead of it being in the main event that really doesn't need it

Snowman1

Reaction score
Taker vs Strowman sounds awful but you know it's going to happen. McMahon is probably salivating over the thought of it. Plus they kept Strowman out of the tag team match at Survivor Series to keep him protected from Taker for Wrestlemania.

large.gif

:okay:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
...in hindsight, if you can have the same Rumble with a few tweaks to where Wyatt could win, would that help any?

(Like, the Wyatts don't leave and eliminate Triple H or something like that?)

Think the card may be a lot better that way, the thought of Lesnar chasing the title adds a lot of heat instead of it being in the main event that really doesn't need it

It would be interesting, mainly because of how bold of a move it would be on WWEs part to put Bray Wyatt over like that

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Shit match up
shit use of Bray since his debut
shit company
shit ppv

ect ect

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Strowman vs Taker has a shitfest written all over it. Strowman literally doesn't know how to bump. That match would be a disaster.

Book him against Kane or Big Show or whatever, just don't pit him against a legend like Taker.