Brock v Wyatt Good or Bad at WM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Besides Lesnar vs Sheamus, I'd also want to see Lesnar vs Orton.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Oh, and if Sting wasn't injured, he probably would've lost to Wyatt at this year's Mania and retired afterwards.

Reactions: Thunderlips

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lesnar vs Orton would be great for Ortons return. Have him come back as a full blown psychotic heel and cost Lesnar a big title match or something

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
This is a no-win situation for Bray, but at least they'll book it in the way where Lesnar receives some punishment, but ultimately comes out victorious and Bray doesn't look like a bitch.

This'll be Wyatt's third high-profile WM match in a row, and yeah, he'll lose. But, that's the whole purpose of heels, they put over babyfaces.

Ambrose, along with Lesnar, is the most over guy on the roster and having him in the WWE title picture will do him no harm. He'll always stay over no matter how many times he fails at winning.

Ambrose eats the pin at Fastlane, Reigns hits him with a Spear (although the crowd will prolly hate that, since the event's being held in Ambrose's homestate of Ohio), while Brock will be taken out by The Wyatts. Now, they COULD decide to do a swerve and have Ambrose win, by let's say losing the IC title earlier on the show to someone like Jericho. There are a lot of ways to go.

But, right now, Reigns pinning Ambrose and earning the #1 spot to challenge for HHH's title seems to be the safest bet.

Good reply thanks for that

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm not feeling this match, I really wanted Lesnar vs. Owens at mania, I guess this'll be fine but i'm not expected anything great

I wouldnt like Owens v Lesnar, in fact there isnt anyone on the roster good enough except Cena and HHH and Undertajer so im struggling lol

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wouldnt like Owens v Lesnar, in fact there isnt anyone on the roster good enough except Cena and HHH and Undertajer so im struggling lol

The problem with this, is Lesnar had faced Triple H, Cena, and Taker way too many times already.

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
Soooooo not hyped for it, but it'll overdeliver bad expectations for sure. Wyatt can go.
The one thing I didn't like during the whole Rumble show was that thing with Lesnar. Brock's so spectacularly overpowered that I was calling bullshit on the Wyatts attacking him 4-on-1. Four big trees attacking this one dude and I'm like 'nah". Shit if Cena can take out the entire Wyatts by himself like 10 times, then Lesnar should have one big roar and thrown the three not-Bray guys out.... "Oh but they have Brown Snowman now" Don't care. Brock Lesnar. Bitch.

And from that you can pretty much tell my hype for Wyatt vs Lesnar 1-on-1. MAYBE the thought is to have Wyatt win clean? If so, wouldn't it be the second biggest upset in WWE history? There's your new top heel for life. That sounds good, lets do that.

Anyway we're getting Zayn vs Owens. We should be happy about WM on that alone. Shoot it might be the best WM EVER in terms of pure ringwork... might...

I hear ya dude

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You are kidding right
Brock is a mountain of muscle Brays weight is fat

I shit you not. They are the same size, except, ya know, Lesnar is all muscles.

But, who cares about size. Badass Lesnar vs Badass Wyatt is something I have nothing against seeing at Mania.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Id like to see Lesnar v HHH this year and get Lesnar the title back he never lost

Lesnar winning the title he never lost will probably happen, but I don't see it happening at this year's Mania.

Reigns vs HHH is bound to happen and they have a long-running storyline.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lesnar winning the title he never lost will probably happen, but I don't see it happening at this year's Mania.

Hopefully the do Reigns vs Lesnar vs Rollins rematch at Summerslam when Rollins returns. I'm sure Reigns will hold the title up until that point.

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score

Thanks for the reply

I hope its sooner rather than later, Lensar should be the champ, simple

I just think Reigns is over hyped, 2 Wrestlemainia main events in s row, tut tut, and i also hope they dont put it back on Rollins when he returns, just let Brock have it snd him break the record

Reactions: Prince Bálor