SummerSlam Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Next time Lesnar returns he should be a heel. Whoever is top babyface (most likely Balor) should just get destroyed by Lesnar. He can play the role of not giving a shit about the fans or WWE

I think that's the next step for Lesnar, indeed - dethroning The Demon King.

After successfully making his return to the Octagon by defeating Mark Hunt and also murdering Randy Orton, Bork's bound for a high-profile feud the next time we see him on TV.

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
That has work written all over it. Jericho would never... AND I MEAN EEEEEVVVVVEEERRR shove Brock up against a wall legit unless he wanted to get put in a hospital.
Yeah, that's true. Doesn't sound entirely true, but I could see the locker room having jerichos back. So, even though Brock is a steroid ridden freak of nature, he's going to legit fight a legend who everyone backstage likes. That would be very dumb.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, that's true. Doesn't sound entirely true, but I could see the locker room having jerichos back. So, even though Brock is a steroid ridden freak of nature, he's going to legit fight a legend who everyone backstage likes. That would be very dumb.

it'd be dumb on both parts really. I am guessing this is a rumor be it scripted or not. Brock don't have altercations/interactions with anyone back stage because he usually leaves right after. Many wrestlers noted that on several occasions. He comes in, does his job, and leaves. While there may have been enough time for this to happen... I highly doubt it did and if it did happen, it was a work. Jericho is a vet and knows better than to take a problem into his own hands.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lmao ya'll some fucking marks. The event played out like it was scripted to. Brock is going away from WWE and UFC for a while. UFC because he pissed hot. WWE because its not wrestlemania season for several months. this is how they write him off. Its very simple. If Brock wanted to fuck Orton up with elbows he could have killed him. It was just like the Cena elbow when he re-debuted. Its very easy to cut someone with elbows so sometimes they let Brock open somebody up 'the hard way'.

If Brock was really going rogue and just beating the shit out of a guy instead of doing the match as it was planned he would no longer be with the company. Be real.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's been reported that the blood stoppage was the planned finish. They didn't expect THAT, but that was what was planned...
As for what happens with Lesnar now... Meh, y'all have fun caring about that one.