SummerSlam Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think that this is going to be the last time we see Lesnar for a while, I think he will focus on UFC after this and I also think the match on Sunday is going to be a let down because of this

I think it will be Suplex x10 and F5 and not much else

Hope I'm wrong but I just get this feeling

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be a decent RKO spot too. Maybe an F5 through a table, that'll be nice. It's gonna be a good one.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I doubt Lesnar disappears after SummerSlam. He'll defeat Orton, for sure.

And plus, he's likely to take the WWE Universal title off of either Bálor/Rollins.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be a decent RKO spot too. Maybe an F5 through a table, that'll be nice. It's gonna be a good one.

I think everyone's expecting to see F5 countered into RKO outta nowhere. That's gonna be dope.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Is that the plan? How do you know?
I hope he does win the title

It's just seems like the route they're going to take next.

The dude defeated Mark Hunt at UFC 200 and completely dominated Orton at SummerSlam. So, a high-profile feud is in order for The Beast Incarnate.

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
I told you

No way he returns to WWE now

"Brock Lesnar does what Brock Lesnar wants to do"

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I told you

No way he returns to WWE now

"Brock Lesnar does what Brock Lesnar wants to do"

It's nice for Lesnar to say that, but it's hardly accurate. Brock Lesnar did UFC because WWE allowed it. The bottom line is that he is under contract with WWE and legally he can't just leave WWE on his own and work for UFC simply because he wants to. If WWE wanted to prevent this from happening, they could.

At the moment, it seems to me like it might be more in the WWE's best interests to allow him to do both if he wants to. But if he does, it will be with WWE's blessing, not against it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
After last night I'm not sure I how I feel about Brock. That was a man taking liberties and doing as he pleased. Orton's not some scrub by WWE standards but Lesnar made him look like one.

Felt like Brock was just there to get his shit in, get paid and leave. Not really in on making a good match.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
After last night I'm not sure I want him around. That was a man taking liberties and doing as he pleased. Orton's not some scrub by WWE standards but Lesnar made him look like one

I agree. If he's just going to be a guy who not only destroys EVERYONE he goes up against, but puts them through the reckless beating he put Orton through, then there's no point. Every top wrestler doesn't need to fall to this guy simply because he's Brock Lesnar.

And if the beating was not supposed to be as severe as it was, if Lesnar took it upon himself to make it that severe, then I personally believe he has no business in a professional wrestling ring to begin with. If you don't even try to protect your opponent, then you're in the wrong business. Go do your MMA stuff, I would prefer.

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's nice for Lesnar to say that, but it's hardly accurate. Brock Lesnar did UFC because WWE allowed it. The bottom line is that he is under contract with WWE and legally he can't just leave WWE on his own and work for UFC simply because he wants to. If WWE wanted to prevent this from happening, they could.

At the moment, it seems to me like it might be more in the WWE's best interests to allow him to do both if he wants to. But if he does, it will be with WWE's blessing, not against it.

Nope I don't think that's right at all
If Brock wanted to do UFC then vince would shit himself that he would lose his prize asset and bend over backwards to help him because if he quit he would cost vince a fortune in revenue and legal fees

I think Brock gave WWE the big fuck you tonight, Shane looked pissed and I think he hurt himself on the F5

Don't expect him to come back

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Nope I don't think that's right at all
If Brock wanted to do UFC then vince would shit himself that he would lose his prize asset and bend over backwards to help him because if he quit he would cost vince a fortune in revenue and legal fees

I think Brock gave WWE the big fuck you tonight, Shane looked pissed and I think he hurt himself on the F5

Don't expect him to come back

Regardless, it's the correct information. He is under contract to WWE and has at least a year and a half on his contract. That contract prevents him from working for any competitor, including UFC. It was made very clear when he fought at UFC it was with WWE'S blessing.

He can't just do whatever he wants when he's under contract.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score