Brock Lesnar v John Cena Contract Signing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
'Twill probably just be another brawl. Seeing as I expect Brock to win at ER I can't really see him putting John through the table with his 3rd unanswered F5.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Johnny to change it up a little.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
There will be an e-signature via satellite.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I expect them to brawl, but not necessarily someone goes through a table. If the table is indeed broken, it could be Lesnar to balance the feud, Cena to show Lesnar's dominance, or even Johnny as previously stated, for Cena to go morally over for the week and Lesnar not looking weak.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ace imo defo why not?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
99% of the time, whoever gets the 'last word' in a feud before the PPV loses the PPV match. And since I expect Lesnar to win (except for a possible double count out/DQ finish), I see Cena putting Lesnar through the table.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I doubt that - Lesnar is meant to be seen as this returning monster, I'd be surprised if Brock doesn't win cleanly at ER, I'd also be surprised if Cena gets the upper hand even once in this feud.

Lghtcrasha

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm just now catching up with the latest WWE happenings since Wrestlemania...i know Brock Lesnar is back, but honestly, he bores me. Yes, he is a powerhouse "ass kicker" but im like eh. Probably cause I like the charisma and personality of wrestlers and he just doesn't have it. I know they didn't sign him up for that though. At least it should be a great match.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lghtcrasha said:
I'm just now catching up with the latest WWE happenings since Wrestlemania...i know Brock Lesnar is back, but honestly, he bores me. Yes, he is a powerhouse "ass kicker" but im like eh. Probably cause I like the charisma and personality of wrestlers and he just doesn't have it. I know they didn't sign him up for that though. At least it should be a great match.

REALLY? I agree with ur point about charisma but guy rules! He's best thing thats happened in a while and I'm more stoked bout him than I was Rock! :)