Brock Lesnar v John Cena Contract Signing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tbh he hasn't done much to entice new fans in, all he's done is an F5 and a kick in the balls behind Cena's back. So if you're not a Brock mark he hasn't made you one so far, that interview he had was good but not good enough to interest new people imo.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah true point Seabs I'm just stoked as it's Brock but that's based on the past as you state!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
But i think the original point of bringing Lesnar back to WWE was the same as Rock, bring back some old fans of his that weren't watching WWE anymore.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
That is the point precisely Leo! Just I'm more stoked for the Lesnar return than I was the Rock return. Guy is just a beast.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the internet reports I would have probably get close to a heart attack when Lesnar's theme hits, it would have been such a surprise. I'm excited for his return as well, I hope he can still be close to what he was in 2004 in the in ring aspect.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
He's made a good start with the f5 to Cena and the brawl the other week lets hope it keeps up!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cloud said:
He's made a good start with the f5 to Cena and the brawl the other week lets hope it keeps up!

Yeah, up until now he's done everything right. And the stipulation for the match being Extreme Rules only helps him.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Defo works in his favour and is the match I'm looking foreward to most at ER!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The match will probably deliver in quality, but I don't think it'll have a clear winner. However, with the match being Extreme Rules, the only way there could be a no contest or some sort of draw would be if both guys are completely screwed up after a sick spot or something similar. I wonder how will the match end.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Tbh he hasn't done much to entice new fans in, all he's done is an F5 and a kick in the balls behind Cena's back. So if you're not a Brock mark he hasn't made you one so far, that interview he had was good but not good enough to interest new people imo.

If you are a Cena hater who wasn't a Brock mark you are probably starting to mark for Brock at this point in time. I think that's the point at this point in time.