• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar return discussion!

chefboyardee

Dont forget he's off the roids and almost died....
to me brock in his prime always had the ultimate non steroids look.also his name was never tied to steroids even though he was arrested before he was in wwe for possessing illegal body building substances.

John McHenry

John McHenry
lol Ultimate non Steroids

1999_NCAAs_Brock_Lesnar_jpg.jpg

Brock-Lesnar-Bio.jpg

Not saying he's roided. Just saying you can't make that call.

Attachments

• 1999_NCAAs_Brock_Lesnar.jpg
    1999_NCAAs_Brock_Lesnar.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Brock-Lesnar-Bio.jpg
    Brock-Lesnar-Bio.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 15
He was pretty big in the wrestling gear as well I would say he just did a lot of body building but still managed to keep his athletic ability.

I was at both yes and fuck did I mark the hell out when Lesnar was there as I had not read any reports he was there it was a complete suprise to me but it was still awesome to see and he is an absolute beast in person like you don't want to cross him even if its not a dark alley type stuff.

And I was the one who started the fuck you Cena when Raw ended.

Troy

Watching the video again and I think that Lesnar still looks massive the major difference is he isn't anywhere near as cut as he was back in his WWE days plus he didnt go for the fake tan look either. If he does get fully back into it I would assume that he will get into closer shape to what he gets into when he would have a UFC fight and for every fight he looked in awesome shape.

Onyx

I was mad when Brock made a surprise return on the pasty RAW! It was definitely a return I did not see coming so quickly. This shall be interesting to say the least.

chefboyardee

lol Ultimate non Steroids

1999_NCAAs_Brock_Lesnar_jpg.jpg

Brock-Lesnar-Bio.jpg

Not saying he's roided. Just saying you can't make that call.
hes clearly flexing in the 2002 pic.when not flexing i never got a steroids vibe from the way he looked.

heres a pic from his last wrestling match.this is what im thinking he will look like now that hes back.brock_lesnar5.jpgclick on pic to make it grow.

chefboyardee

heres a pic from his wwe days where he wasnt flexing.you can see he needs to start lifting and tanning but this dosent look like a steroids build to me.Brock-Lesnar-WWE-Superstar-2.jpg