Brock Lesnar return discussion!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Taker vs Brock was too obvious. I prefer Cena vs Brock because I didn't expect it at all.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Wow.

Brock fucking Lesnar just came back on the best Raw in years and somehow you smurfs still find something to moan about.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
No speaking was needed. And I also don't see why you're criticizing it John. Stop being a bitchy smurf.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Wow.

Brock fucking Lesnar just came back on the best Raw in years and somehow you smurfs still find something to moan about.

Your the one acting like god descended to earth over Brock Lesnar and I'm a fag... Right.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
No speaking was needed. And I also don't see why you're criticizing it John. Stop being a bitchy smurf.

Ok I'll just be like zoinks omg Brock lesnar is back yippie.

Fuck you his taking out John Cena at this point in time does not make sense. Either Cena should have got the victory yesterday or Brock shouldn't have attacked him tonight.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
am i the only one who thought brock looked soft and outta shape?he will need to start lifting the weights again if hes coming back full time or even part time.

Reaction score
I marked out big time to see Brock Lesnar back on WWE Television, he looks great and the 5 Five was class. I'm rs meally hoping he's back for a good extended period of time because lets face it, his UFC days may as well be behind him and this would add more excitement to WWE with him back.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think the biggest question to be asked of all this is. What kind of schedule are we talking here? Will it be something like the Rock has had this past year or will it be closer to what Jericho has been doing as of late?

The Rock's desire for the WWE Title makes me wonder if his WWE schedule will be getting heftier.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
am i the only one who thought brock looked soft and outta shape?he will need to start lifting the weights again if hes coming back full time or even part time.

Looking at the pics hatred posted hes not a defined as he was his first run but I dont think he has to be as defined personal choice you can defiantly tell that it's majority muscle.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Source: PWInsider
Brock Lesnar was not backstage during RAW and literally showed 30 seconds before he appeared on TV. John Cena was one of only a handful of people who knew what was going down hence why no mainstream news source was able to confirm Lesnar for RAW tonight.

LOL. What a boss.

Jim Ross Comments on Brock Lesnar's WWE Return
Jim Ross had the following to say on Twitter regarding the shocking return of Brock Lesnar to WWE:

“Why’s Brock Lesnar back? I’d suggest 2 earn BIG money. He’s done w/ UFC & still young. He’s a complex, supreme athlete. Interesting times,” he tweeted.

Ross added, “I don’t know of Lesnar’s contractual matters w/ WWE. None of our business. I did his 1st few deals. Let’s not over think this. Brock’s back!” and on the subject of his contract: “Never full time IMO. But enough to matter.

AF.

Reaction score
Brock nearly died? Ugh. I'm happy he's back and all, but if he's going to stink up the ring and only be used for name value I don't want him.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Source: PWInsider.com
Brock Lesnar has signed a one-year deal with WWE according to a number of insider sources which will see him make 30-35 appearances over the next year leading up to WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey. WWE reportedly has the option to add additional appearances should Lesnar agree.
The belief is Lesnar will challenge The Rock for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 29. The Rock teased another title run during the opening of last night's RAW.

Last edited by a moderator:

AF.

Reaction score
30-35 appearances, surely he would have to have more than just the 1 match with that many appearances?