Bring Carlos Back

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If we're gonna do this I may have to do some recruiting to create the Captain America League to whoop some patriotism into you're pansy asses. lol.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Don't underestimate our abilities to fit into really stretchy tights. You'll be cruising for a bruising then.

Beer

You can whip American's asses into shape. All kinds of shapes actually. Rectangle is my favourite.

Moonlight Drive

But then they just fall apart into a wobbling pile of jelly :yes:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
The IWF Anti-Americans

Who wants in?

offcourse i'm the undisputed leader.

holy fucking shit who is fucking carlos?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

and who the fuck are you?
oh right the fat 1* admin

You know, The Italian Outsider. The guy who can't post a quality sentence if it doesn't have to do with bashing Americans? Yeah, that prick.

do you realize that by saying so, you r pretty much admtitting i'm right when i bash your country? have you seen the light maybe?

It's 'cause Chuck hates wops.
e si scopa pure i negri... dimmi te.l'ho sempre detto che è una testa di cazzo

Quintastic One

Reaction score
do you realize that by saying so, you r pretty much admtitting i'm right when i bash your country? have you seen the light maybe?

*refers you to the Captain America League list of top priorities*