Brief History Of The Board

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Other than your attempts to insult me in the shoutbox?

At least you don't go out of your way like Stone Cold sXe did for awhile to attack me. He made accounts on YT just to try to get reaction from me after his failed Phil Dunphy's Mustache shit on here didn't get him anywhere.
:lmao sXe

That fat fuck is the epitome of "keyboard warrior".

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well I never actually intended to create another forum after I stepped down as admin of PWM. I had helped take that place from a quiet forum that wasn't well organised into a thriving forum that actually had some good discussions. I was burnt out from doing that for a couple of years and I desperately needed a break.

Over the coming months I still talked with PWM members on msn and they would always show me e-feds that they had created on free forums. I told them that it would never survive on a free forum and that if they wanted to survive they should spend some money and create their own forum. I then spent time researching the costs and wrote up what would need to happen to create a forum but they weren't interested. The fact is researching everything had made me interested in forums again and I wanted to see what it would be like starting from nothing. To show that it could work and after some encouragement from others I started WS with Bingo/JR Price.

I wanted to create a great forum that was well organised and full of quality discussions. At first we had a front page as well which was where the reviews and columns would go and we had a weekly poll as well. Everything started well with plenty of PWM members coming across but one month after it opened I went overseas for a month. When I returned nine posts had been made in the time I was gone and I was livid. I had to rebuild everything again and get the discussions going. It took time and after a few more months I was pretty close to throwing it in since the co-owner was frequently absent.

Talked it over with a few people and I decided that I needed help, since I was so close to throwing it all away, so I promoted the most active members that had shown great dedication to the forum. Deezy, Scott, Prodigy and Keith were all made s-mods and things started to pick up and I can't thank them enough for all they have done for the forum because honestly without them WS wouldn't be here. Then about a month later Dod came onboard as admin and made heaps of changes to improve the look and function of the forum. That is when things really started to move forward and the forum took off.

I had talked with Ben a couple times before the merge and it reached a point where we both thought it would be best if we merged our forums. It was a great success and it has been the best decision I made. Looking forward to the forum getter better and stronger in the coming years. I like that we have managed to still maintain good discussions without too many trolls on the board. Not having a Rants/Uncensored Rage section is a key because I saw it take down the two previous forums I staffed on.

Thanks man, yeah its been a blast.

I just saw a ad for this forum in PowerSlam in about mid-2010 and have been a member ever since. Am also a part of the Unprettier forum which I joined in 2008 but hardly go on there anymore.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Well I never actually intended to create another forum after I stepped down as admin of PWM. I had helped take that place from a quiet forum that wasn't well organised into a thriving forum that actually had some good discussions. I was burnt out from doing that for a couple of years and I desperately needed a break.

Over the coming months I still talked with PWM members on msn and they would always show me e-feds that they had created on free forums. I told them that it would never survive on a free forum and that if they wanted to survive they should spend some money and create their own forum. I then spent time researching the costs and wrote up what would need to happen to create a forum but they weren't interested. The fact is researching everything had made me interested in forums again and I wanted to see what it would be like starting from nothing. To show that it could work and after some encouragement from others I started WS with Bingo/JR Price.

I wanted to create a great forum that was well organised and full of quality discussions. At first we had a front page as well which was where the reviews and columns would go and we had a weekly poll as well. Everything started well with plenty of PWM members coming across but one month after it opened I went overseas for a month. When I returned nine posts had been made in the time I was gone and I was livid. I had to rebuild everything again and get the discussions going. It took time and after a few more months I was pretty close to throwing it in since the co-owner was frequently absent.

Talked it over with a few people and I decided that I needed help, since I was so close to throwing it all away, so I promoted the most active members that had shown great dedication to the forum. Deezy, Scott, Prodigy and Keith were all made s-mods and things started to pick up and I can't thank them enough for all they have done for the forum because honestly without them WS wouldn't be here. Then about a month later Dod came onboard as admin and made heaps of changes to improve the look and function of the forum. That is when things really started to move forward and the forum took off.

I had talked with Ben a couple times before the merge and it reached a point where we both thought it would be best if we merged our forums. It was a great success and it has been the best decision I made. Looking forward to the forum getter better and stronger in the coming years. I like that we have managed to still maintain good discussions without too many trolls on the board. Not having a Rants/Uncensored Rage section is a key because I saw it take down the two previous forums I staffed on.

The two bolded sections tell the whole story. When Troy left I think at least 7 of the 9 posts were mine lol. No one responded so I stopped posting. When us four were made staff to help out the place really started to thrive. I would also include John McHenry/Primetime joining as a big moment too. We really didn't have any active non staff members before him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
All I know is people kept telling me, I'm the reason why they signed up.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I forgot how I wound up here. I just know someone sent me a link here and I was like... aight I'll check it out. I actually think it was Troy that did it. And then I forgot about the place but it was still in history. And so I was bouncing back and forth tween here and PWM til that place went to the crapper... but I did leave before that happened and I started gettin more active here. And well... here I am still here.