Breaking News: Tomko Quits TNA!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Source: ProWrestling.net

There are two big news items to report from the second set of iMPACT tapings this week:

Tomko was saying his goodbyes as he's apparently done with the company. This is surprising in the sense that recently, Tomko has still been publicly high on the company despite not being pushed much as of late. We'll fill you in with the details as soon as they become available.

Kevin Nash was apparently upset at a planned finish last night at the tapings. He balked at the idea and left the building a short time later.

chessarmy

Shit! I really liked Tomko! This is horrible, why the hell did he quit? Whatever, the bright side is it leaves room for someone else to get pushed, but this is still a big loss for TNA I think, considering this guy COULD have been a main eventer in a few years

Christian

Reaction score
WTF????? I hated Tomko in WWE but I LOVED him in TNA.. He was like my favorite big guy in TNA (besides Bubba :p). Well I wonder what Tomko will be doing? Maybe wrestling Japan full time until he can get back with the 'E?

Soulpower

^^^In all likelihood. He was getting into some trouble in New Japan due to being under contract with TNA. My guess is he'll go back to Japan, where's he's probably paid more, and would be in a better position in terms of his placement in the card.

xtremebadass

ha...ha...haha...hahahahahahaha

I never liked Tomko, and they needed to trim the roster anyway.

MikeRaw

TNA: Tomko, would you like to extend your contract with us?
Tomko: NO!

Jerry

Reaction score
in wwe he was boring but in tna it gave him a chance to speak. this sucks!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
TNA: Tomko, would you like to extend your contract with us?
Tomko: NO!

:roflmao: Repped!

Anyway's, wow that's fucking insane.. I thought Tomko would be a HUGE contender in the future.. He never really had the dream Street Fight against Christian Cage that I wanted to see so badly:sad:

Well the Nash thing doesn't suprise me the guy act's ALOT like a little bitch. But it's what ever...

Bye Tomko :bye2:

Nation

That's fucking gay. Tomko was becoming a huge star but TNA killed his momentum when they turned him heel. Looks like ill watch tna even less now.

Acideyez

Reaction score
Yeah i'd say either New Japan was putting pressure on him to be exclusive to them, or he just enjoys working in Japan alot better, and wants to do it full time. But it was good that TNA let him be more of himself, and more of a character.

Christian

Reaction score
That's fucking gay. Tomko was becoming a huge star but TNA killed his momentum when they turned him heel. Looks like ill watch tna even less now.

why would that change how much you watch tna, he hasnt been on tv in a while..

Dre

Reaction score
Tomko got suspended for something that has to do with sign autographs for the fans. But he had to wrestle in Japan. Which is why you guys haven't seen him on TV for a while. This sucks cause Tomko has a lot of potential and could of been one of the top guys in TNA.