Breaking News: Tomko Quits TNA!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yes, but he was possibly one of the guys who could make a difference in the future. He is my favourite big man wrestler, so it is a huge loss imo.

Beer Money Army

TNA: Tomko, would you like to extend your contract with us?
Tomko: NO!

Rofl :clap:

I'll miss tomko, he was decent but he hasn't been on tv much after his suspension.. He will be missed..

chessarmy

from 24Wrestling:

-- Kevin Nash walking out on last night's iMPACT! taping was after a clash with management over a finish to a Gauntlet match set to air next week on Spike TV. Nash quietly left the taping, but it appears everything has blown over and that he is still with the company.

-- In an update on earlier reports today, Tomko is officially done with TNA Wrestling and finished up at the company's TV tapings this week in Orlando. According to reports, the decision was made to part ways as Tomko has a history of turning down ideas from creative and not wanting to work with the company on numerous occasions.

-- Despite being released, the door is open to use Dustin Runnels in the future.

-- Shawn Daivari's ring name in TNA will be Sheik Abdul Bashir as the company wants to be able to own his name.

The Rated R CMStar

Uhmm, aparently he has been wanting out for a bit now

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Matt Morgan: YAY! I'm gonna get pushed big now!

Damn I actually liked Tomko in TNA, they really made him shine as a wrestler. But we all know because of this, Matt Morgan is really gonna be pressured to be a top big guy.

chessarmy

^ well, Tomko > Matt Morgan. Thats what I have to say about that

-TJ-

Sad Tomko had a bright future in TNA. I could really see him as champion in 2 years.

Moonlight Drive

Well wasn't there always an open door to go back to Double Double E? I think maybe some time in Japan before a resurgence on ECW