Breaking news: Piper found dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
What if someone told you that one of your friends died but it wasn't true, I assume you wouldn't get pissed about that?
CMON LHR, I could care less what bothers you personally, but imagine a friend or family member of Piper's reading that, I'd bet they'd want to beat the guy within an inch of his life.

Is Piper her friend? No, she just stalks him...

A friend or family member would contact him immediately, find out the truth, and then laugh at the blueberry.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
What if someone told you that one of your friends died but it wasn't true, I assume you wouldn't get pissed about that?
CMON LHR, I could care less what bothers you personally, but imagine a friend or family member of Piper's reading that, I'd bet they'd want to beat the guy within an inch of his life.

OH NO, SOMEONE MADE A FALSE REPORT THAT SOMEONE WAS DEAD!!1!!1!!!11

Why the fuck would a fake report bother me? Christ, you're stupid.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I actually had a friend of mine who was in the hospital because he actually had stuff wrong with him and I got a call from my father telling me that my friends mother had called him and told him that my friend was terminal. I was pretty messed up. It turn ed out false and he left the hospital like 2 weeks later. Needless to say it pissed me off that someone would tell me (let alone my own father) that one of my best friends was terminal when he wasn't. So I can understand being mad in a situation like that.