Breaking news: Piper found dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LazyHagrod

Reaction score
Former WWE star Rowdy Roddy Piper was found dead in his Tampa, Fla. apartment on Friday night, according to a report by PWInsider.com. Piper had been fighting Lymphoma cancer in the last years.

Doomsday

Reaction score
goats_lead_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

He just put bad energy out in the universe.

the408kid

Reaction score
Former WWE star Rowdy Roddy Piper was found dead in his Tampa, Fla. apartment on Friday night, according to a report by PWInsider.com. Piper had been fighting Lymphoma cancer in the last years.

Ok bro that's taking it way to far. I know your trying to cause LHR to snap but please not like this.

Someone for god sakes might actually take this seriously.

With no link what prove do you have? NONE!

SO STOP!

Kizza

Reaction score
Not funny, die in a fire smurf.

iamironman

Reaction score
That's lame. Stop making false reports.

u know u have failed when mcfly is telling u u failed (unless ur someone who has red repped or otherwise pwned him recently and he tells u it in spite)

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Ok bro that's taking it way to far. I know your trying to cause LHR to snap but please not like this.

Someone for god sakes might actually take this seriously.

With no link what prove do you have? NONE!

SO STOP!

Are you fucking Blue? smurfs posting fake news about Piper dying doesn't make me want to snap in the least bit. If he dies for real, I will know about it within seconds. Bitches making false reports because they think it bothers me are just wasting their time.

-TJ-

Reaction score
He pioneers the phrase why you shouldn't give a blueberry a computer.

the408kid

Reaction score
Are you fucking Blue? smurfs posting fake news about Piper dying doesn't make me want to snap in the least bit. If he dies for real, I will know about it within seconds. Bitches making false reports because they think it bothers me are just wasting their time.

What if someone told you that one of your friends died but it wasn't true, I assume you wouldn't get pissed about that?
CMON LHR, I could care less what bothers you personally, but imagine a friend or family member of Piper's reading that, I'd bet they'd want to beat the guy within an inch of his life.