breaking news lazyhagrod dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
God I miss both of them. Before the forum turned to shit.

J...

Reaction score
He could and he was a good poster, I luved him up until the day he pulled his lil stunt plain and simple.

Reaction score
Wrestling Station was a great GFX'r too.

The GFX section was at it's peak when he was moderator. Never seen the section being active again after him. Monk was a great poster, he put up some amazing logical arguments and debates. Can't believe he did stupid shit.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Monk and WS> All.

Er...you weren't even here when they were here....Monk is a smurf, WS is cool. If you know Monk from the shitty WTF forum, the only reason he is less (and only slightly less) of a cunt is because he doesn't have the admin powers to be 100% cunt.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Lol. I was here for about a month or so before he did his shit. And he does have admin powers on WTF.

He didn't have admin powers when I was there last time but if he does now, they are obviously stupid.

......and you didn't know Monk from back in the day. Since I have been here, he has been the biggest fucking blueberry ever. So, no, he is not awesome in any way possible and I don't see how you can think he is awesome after how much he messed up this forum.

Travis40

Reaction score
You are so fucking Blue. If anything in your body says that was funny then you should be shot. That was not funny at all. Just die. What makes you think that this is any better than calling McFly "McDUCK". You are a smurf that types like a preteen. Your grammer is surpassed by a fifth grader's. Your spelling is just fucking sad. You should just leave. You seriously need to die.

This thread just amplified your retardation. What makes you think that anyone would laugh at a joke as generic and childlike as that. iamironman is the dumbest name ever. You are the dumbest person ever. How you lasted on this forum this long is beyond me. "He jacked off so hard he ripped his dick off and bled out on his own bed". Fucking Blue smurf. Die.

THANK YOU

*claps*

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
My little interaction with him when I actually posted frequently were great. He is one of the smartest posters on the net. His little stunt doesn't affect me much because quite frankly, it's over with. It's done. Pulling stunts on an online forum are lulz if you look back at them. Also, the fact that he's a smarter poster than 98% of the forum (including myself) is great. "Back in the Day" had to be awesome if he was better then he is now.

Oh and WS is cool too.