breaking news lazyhagrod dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
he jacked off so hard he ripped his dick off and bled out on his own bed

-TJ-

Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with you? You're not funny... You're Blue.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Say what you want about Monk and WS, but this place was actually funny when they were here.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
he jacked off so hard he ripped his dick off and bled out on his own bed

You are so fucking Blue. If anything in your body says that was funny then you should be shot. That was not funny at all. Just die. What makes you think that this is any better than calling McFly "McDUCK". You are a smurf that types like a preteen. Your grammer is surpassed by a fifth grader's. Your spelling is just fucking sad. You should just leave. You seriously need to die.

This thread just amplified your retardation. What makes you think that anyone would laugh at a joke as generic and childlike as that. iamironman is the dumbest name ever. You are the dumbest person ever. How you lasted on this forum this long is beyond me. "He jacked off so hard he ripped his dick off and bled out on his own bed". Fucking Blue smurf. Die.

Kizza

Reaction score
That does not amuse me in the slightest Beer. Get your fucking act together.