Breaking News: Brett Favre Traded

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
well brett favres NY Jets jersey sales set an all time record for the most jerseys sold for one single player in a day...

Vandy316

Reaction score
^thats awesome. and i doubt that his Jets jersey will sell that well considering that most of his fans are Packer fans and they wont buy their jerseys. the i think that most of NY is Giants fans.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELL YEAH!!!!! lmao...but yeah...I can't believe the Jets released Chad Pennington. The Cowboys might wanna get him as backup in case Romo was injured.

i see the bears picking him up so that they dont have to flip a coin for their starter.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I don't know about you guys but i'm nother updating my Madden 09. Farve will be on Packers forever. Until 2010.

I still can't get over the fact that he left to the Jets. Yuck!

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I'm glad he got traded and heres 3 reasons why.

1. They can stop with all of the Favre TV coverage, that's pretty much all thats on here in Milwaukee.
2. I hate Ted Thompson so this should get him fired for letting Favre go.
3. I'm not a Packer fan so it'll be fun to see the team suck this year.

Travis40

I don't know about you guys but i'm nother updating my Madden 09. Farve will be on Packers forever. Until 2010.

I still can't get over the fact that he left to the Jets. Yuck!

I hate updating games. I hate updating MLB games especially becuase it seems that there's 500 trades in a day.