Breaking News - Anna Nicole Smith Dies In Florida Hospital

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
I don't believe that she commited suicide.... bull****. She had a brand new baby.

I also don't believe she killed herself accidentally. Anna Nicole is no stranger to drugs. She might seem stupid, but, that's just because she's doped up all of the time. Still, even in that state, if there's one thing that even recreational drug users know, it's their ****in' drugs. I don't buy for a second that she meant to pop the green pill and accidentally popped the blue on. **** that.

Howard K. Stern did this. Hands down. It's brilliant. He claims to be the father of the child... but refuses to take a paternity test. Her teenage son dies mysteriously from something drug related, and now her. And who helps people write their living will? Their LAWYER, which Stern was. He did to her exactly what she did to that old man moneybags. I even think he was smart enough to do this before Anna Nicole Smith gets (or doesn't get) her money, because dieing that soon after an inheritence would cause even more suspicion, since he, as her husband, will now get all of that money.

I could be wrong, but, if Stern did this... he'll probably get away with it. He's a lawyer, and everyone in her family is poor and as backwoods as they come... so they won't know what hit them if they try taking him to court.

They might try to take custody of the brand new baby girl, Daniellyn... and he might have planned on that. Imagine that! The son's out of the picture, Anna's out of the picture, he knows the family will want the baby... and he gets the whole ****ing wad, save for a couple grand a month to the baby for child support or whatever.

Now, the true measure of how smart this guy is is how well he stays out of the public eye, and how long. If he's at the Spearmint Rhino in two weeks getting handjobs in the VIP room... US Weekly will be on it before you can say O J Simpson.

As for Anna herself... it's too bad. It's just too bad. Say what you will about her, but cleaned up, sober, and slimmed down... that woman had the world by the pubes.

dxfan12

Reaction score
i agree w/ mj i think that she died of an od is a crock of ****!

oneofakind

Reaction score
Well, I'll echo the above statements and can't say that I'm terribly shocked.

I can't say that I care really either.

I so hope she offed herself though. This is no fun if its natural causes somehow.

I agree.

[rant]You guys think want you want of me but I could really care less that she died, I did not know her there for why should I care. O wow shes a celebrity so I should make a big deal about it? I don't get all excited and freak out when I read that some random person of poverty status died. What is the point of me grieving and feeling that for some reason the world is going to end just because she died which face it we all knew would happen to her soon and its surprising that she made it this long.[/rant]

On a side note check this hilariousness (yea i made that word up) out. Rosie O'donnel from The View talking **** about Anna the same morning she died before it was announced.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/rossie-anna-nicole.html

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, this may be beating a dead horse at this point, but there are at least 3,00 dead soldiers in Iraq, Canadians in Afghanistan, Brits, and others but they don't get any air time now do they?

This is the kinda thing about human beings that disgusts me.

oneofakind

Reaction score
exactly what im saying monkeystyle if anyone should be recognized for dieing it should be them, they are actually doing something important. But since there not a celebrity who cares about them.

phantomgerald

agrees with the twoo posts above, she not even an a-list celeb

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Yeah, this may be beating a dead horse at this point, but there are at least 3,00 dead soldiers in Iraq, Canadians in Afghanistan, Brits, and others but they don't get any air time now do they?

This is the kinda thing about human beings that disgusts me.

i was just gonna say that. This **** disgusts me. There are thousands of troops dieing, so that people like Anna Nicole Smith can be famous and not be attacked. Yet, ANS dies, and all anyone in the world can think about is "OMFG! ANna Nicole Smith died!! NOOO!!!! WHY!?!?!!?" Those people disgust me. They need to get thier priorites straight. One woman dies, and theres madd media about it. Nobody gets critized. Thousands of soldiers die fighting to protect us, and nobody makes a thread about it. The only publictity is "And Today, 15 American, and 8 British troops died in a car boming in Iraq." the main publicity goes to Bush, and the other leaders, who are doing there best to defend and protect us, and yet get hated for people doing there job. these men and women werent drafted, this is there job.

I'm not hating on Anna Nicole SMith, but seriosuly, stop all the f-ing publicitiy, and give it to the people who deserve it the most.

oneofakind

Reaction score
Well i agreed with most of your statement JJ except the part about Bush doing his best to protect us. I disagree 100% about the troops being over there but i support their efforts.

The Punisher

Reaction score
Bush is to stubborn to listen to the wishes of his own people to pull out the troops, but back to the topic everybody is making to big of a deal about this it is not like she was an a list celeb. The only person I feel sorry for is her daughter who no longer has a mother and at this point no one is sure who the father really is.

Lashley

Reaction score
Dude, I didn't believe it when I first heard. She's not all that well known anymore, but it's still sort of weird in a way. The first thing that came to my mind was she overdosed.

Wrestling Station

She died, so we should only wish her to be blessed.
Sorry MJ for witnessing that live. But it will be hell of an experience for you to tell all.
RIP Anna Nicole Smith.

circle

Reaction score
Its already bad for the family as it is, but now 3 people are claiming to be the father of her child

1. Daniel Birkhead
2. Howard K. Stern
3. Gza Gza's Husband

This is a mess!