Breaking Bad Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
:stfu: You're ah.. Ah.. Ah. A pussy.

f617290929ded21165fe3cd735c6d4ee.gif

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't care for spin offs most of the time. Once Saul Goodman is no longer part of the Breaking Bad universe with the rest of the cast, I doubt I'll care for him much at all. Would be awesome if his character appeared in the next Grand Theft Auto game since he seems like he'd fit right into that world but that's obviously not gonna happen...

Plus, this is kind of a spoiler that Saul lives, and yes, I did consider the possibility of him dying... Although he and Lydia are two characters I definitely pegged as surviving. They both seem like people who will slip away somehow while everything and most everyone around them crumbles.

Also, for the record, I've seen The Shield. It's just as awesome as Breaking Bad is. Burning faces on the stove, killing people with hand grenades, rapists having their nuts gnawed off, beating pedophiles with a phone book, killing people and chopping their feet off, etc. Like BB, it's one of those shows the whole family can get together to enjoy.

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
Also, for the record, I've seen The Shield. It's just as awesome as Breaking Bad is. Burning faces on the stove, killing people with hand grenades, rapists having their nuts gnawed off, beating pedophiles with a phone book, killing people and chopping their feet off, etc. Like BB, it's one of those shows the whole family can get together to enjoy.

Hahahah, I've only seen the first season, and so far it's brilliant. The guy from Fantastic Four, can't remember his name is great in it imo. I tend to really like cop shows anyway so this is a good show to fill time. I've heard about the rape scene which is something I'm desperately looking forward to showing my mam, she loves that kind of stuff.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The final episodes of AMC's superlative drama Breaking Bad will return on Sunday the 11th of August...

There's something fitting about the final eight episodes of AMC's New Mexico-set Breaking Bad airing in the muggy, sweltering, intensive heat of summer. The days will be hotting up as the story does, with Walter White returning on Sunday the 11th of August to prepare for his final bow.

Following the success of AMC's Talking Dead post-episode analysis chat show, the network has announced plans to run Breaking Bad's own version, Talking Bad, in which an as-yet unnamed host, cast and crew from the show, and celebrity guests will debate the issues of the final eight episodes.

DAMMIT!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
@"The Cole Train"

If you're not caught up, I recommend not watching.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Christian said:
@"The Cole Train"

If you're not caught up, I recommend not watching.

I wonder what Saul and Jesse's argument could be about, not sure what's happened between them.

And it looks like Hank will play a much bigger role for the rest of the series, I hope he investigates without the DEA knowing, but either way, I trust Vince in whatever he makes of it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
I wonder what Saul and Jesse's argument could be about, not sure what's happened between them.

And it looks like Hank will play a much bigger role for the rest of the series, I hope he investigates without the DEA knowing, but either way, I trust Vince in whatever he makes of it.

I think it might be that they know Hank knows about Walter and Saul is trying to ditch Walt. Hopefully Walter is the last man standing. :dawg:
Am I the only one who wishes I had Jesse voice? It's like so sick.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting into Dexter. If I ended up loving it, the final season (which starts in June) of that will tide me over till August 11th.

I saw a picture on another site of the next eight episodes of Jesse sitting there in his house on his couch with a pissed off look on his face (with the big bag of money he received on the previous episode besides him) with Walt trying to tell him something. Walt looks concerned, too.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Christian said:
I think it might be that they know Hank knows about Walter and Saul is trying to ditch Walt. Hopefully Walter is the last man standing. :dawg:
Am I the only one who wishes I had Jesse voice? It's like so sick.

Maybe, didn't even think of it like that before, but that could probably happen. I think it would be awesome of Walter's whole world around him crumbles and everyone he loves dies or are changed by Walt, but I really don't want Jesse to die, I'll probably cry. :upset:

Yeah I love his voice, I'd love to have Mike and Gus' as well, both sound so badass.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Maybe, didn't even think of it like that before, but that could probably happen. I think it would be awesome of Walter's whole world around him crumbles and everyone he loves dies or are changed by Walt, but I really don't want Jesse to die, I'll probably cry. :upset:

Yeah I love his voice, I'd love to have Mike and Gus' as well, both sound so badass.

Same goes for Walt.
Best impression ever!

:troll:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Christian said:
Same goes for Walt.
Best impression ever!

:troll:

Lmao, I watched it thinking, this is terrible what the hell.

Of I had Walt's voice I would never say anything but "Stay out of my territory." And "I won." People would love me.