Breaking Bad Fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Yeah, it does seem slow but I haven't minded it that much so far, Breaking Bad was the same, it's basically just introducing characters.

I feel like I should watch Game of Thrones but I heard it's almost all just nudity and sex scenes, is it worth a watch. (If I do watch it, it'll only be after I'm done with Dexter)

And btw, have you ever seen The Shield?

I've seen like 4 or 5 of their matches. :troll:

Uhh, I'm not really into Game of Thrones tbh. I'm not into Fantasy types of show.

Reactions: seabs

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Christian said:
Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be Joey. :urm:
Like, from Friends.

I have a couple of favourite scenes like...
When Jesse is in the hospital when he got beat up by Hank and Saul was like to Walt, "You're officially the cute one of the group."

I know, I thought Joey was going to be great as he was probably my favorite character from Friends but they changed his character so much.

Haha, that scene is great. I also love when Saul is showing Walt, Jesse and Mike around spots for them to set up their lab, and you hear them all say no, so he drives away and it shows that they were outside the Laser Tag place. And I always laugh at Huell saying reasonably, I don't know why but it cracks me up every time lol.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
I know, I thought Joey was going to be great as he was probably my favorite character from Friends but they changed his character so much.

Haha, that scene is great. I also love when Saul is showing Walt, Jesse and Mike around spots for them to set up their lab, and you hear them all say no, so he drives away and it shows that they were outside the Laser Tag place. And I always laugh at Huell saying reasonably, I don't know why but it cracks me up every time lol.

lol. Yeah that was funny. Do you read the comics? Some of them are funny.

dca1d72f668204ccda5d529e03e40103.jpg

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Christian said:
lol. Yeah that was funny. Do you read the comics? Some of them are funny.

dca1d72f668204ccda5d529e03e40103.jpg

Haha, I saw some of them before but I don't know where I can read them all, I just find them randomly while looking through images.

This one is so terrible that it's funny.

3dde9f687e788d3f6b0885c360981a1d.jpg

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The Cole Train said:
Haha, I saw some of them before but I don't know where I can read them all, I just find them randomly while looking through images.

This one is so terrible that it's funny.

3dde9f687e788d3f6b0885c360981a1d.jpg

I feel dirty reading that. :eww1: So baaad!

2a584d034bcfacb1eca1f519caac3e09.jpg

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Christian said:
I feel dirty reading that. :eww1: So baaad!

2a584d034bcfacb1eca1f519caac3e09.jpg

I know lol, why goofy? It's so weird.

That comic is good as well, where do you find them? Or do you just find random ones on the interwebnet?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
There was a site. Now I just google Breaking Bad Comics and go to images.
It might be a tumblr page.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Christian said:
There was a site. Now I just google Breaking Bad Comics and go to images.
It might be a tumblr page.

Ah right, I'll just do that. I tend to just randomly find a few of them when I'm looking for funny Breaking Bad memes. There is so many mineral and breakfast ones lol.