Bray Wyatt's next feud?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

So, the so-called new face of fear is looking for a new victim.

I've seen some sites listing DZ, Ryback, Reigns or even HHH.
Well, no kidding. Might as well list the entire roster.

Reigns won't be the one for sure, imo... Because apparently feuding with Big Show nowadays is all the rage. smh

Trips/Wyatt won't be happening, especially not during this time of the year, or dare I say at all.

So, that leaves DZ and Ryback.
Both options are probable, although I think Ziggler will go at it with Sheamus at Extreme Rules...
Ryback isn't really a relevant midcard guy, so they might feed him to Wyatt.

Other than that, bringing Boogeyman back for one more run and a feud with Wyatt is something I wouldn't mind.

- Speculate away.

Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm sure it will just be some half ass BS. Ziggler fits the bill for that feud perfectly

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I agree, but I think they're saving DZ for Sheamus, though.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I am curious to see what they do with Wyatt. After he was beat by taker for no damn reason.

I feel a feud with Ziggler would be amazing. But yes, they seem to have dolph way too focused on the mid card belts. It's most likely ryback.

Having those 2 feud for a while could be fun. I just hope that 2015... Although it started rough for Wyatt, is wyatts time to shine.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not sure how 2015 has been a rough start for Bray. He had a feud that literally every other guy on the roster would have loved to have had.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
giphy.gif

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just your customary Wyatt promo where he could be referring to literally anybody. Ryback is probably the most ideal choice since he doesn't have anything going on and isn't currently on their list of people they want to protect, so him jobbing to Wyatt shouldn't be a problem.

Then again, maybe it's Orton that he's referring to and we won't find out for sure until he shows up to cost Orton the title at Extreme Rules just when it's looking like Orton's on the cusp of winning it. I doubt it since I figure they'll wait at least till Summerslam before initiating a feud between the two, but could be.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Orton would be interesting.

If it wasn't for the fact that he and Daniel Bryan already feuded, a feud over the IC title by two guys worthy of WWE WHC would be fun.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
don't get where his character is going. It's not really developing anymore, and I had much promise. Starting to seem regurgitated. Id like to see him feud with a heel, not necessarily turn face. Something different

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
No one cares about Bray. Either get the Wyatt Family back or gtfo.
lol. people disagreeing with me. When was the last time Wyatt had a credible win or decent promo that anyone would be interested in?
No one cares about Wyatt. He basically just promos about how he's going to end whatever but loses himself.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
lol. people disagreeing with me. When was the last time Wyatt had a credible win or decent promo that anyone would be interested in?
No one cares about Wyatt. He basically just promos about how he's going to end whatever but loses himself.
You're associating the fact that because WWE doesn't book him right and give him the credit he deserves, this means we all don't care about him? The fans love Wyatt. He's good in the ring, on the mic, and fits his character well.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Husky Harris should feud with the exit door.

I'm with Punk, never been a Bray guy myself to begin with.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
You're associating the fact that because WWE doesn't book him right and give him the credit he deserves, this means we all don't care about him? The fans love Wyatt. He's good in the ring, on the mic, and fits his character well.
Who cares about someone who loses all the time? lol
He's supposed to be a mystique unique character that's supposed to be credible. He hasn't gotten a credible win to define himself. And at this point, no matter who he feuds with, nothing will change unless he:
A) Brings back The Wyatt Family
B) Changes gimmick

And anyone can be booked properly and that's what gets you invested into their character. Bray's character is it's the end of the world type of shit, but dude always loses.
Also, I don't get what you mean by "credit deserved".

• Haha

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Who cares about someone who loses all the time? lol
He's supposed to be a mystique unique character that's supposed to be credible. He hasn't gotten a credible win to define himself. And at this point, no matter who he feuds with, nothing will change unless he:
A) Brings back The Wyatt Family
B) Changes gimmick

And anyone can be booked properly and that's what gets you invested into their character. Bray's character is it's the end of the world type of shit, but dude always loses.
Also, I don't get what you mean by "credit deserved".
Yes, you just described what I already stated in the beginning of my last post: WWE is messing this up; however, fans still love him and he's fun to watch. He's very talented.

I disagree:

1. let him win some matches with his current character
2. let him win a mid card title for a little while

"credit deserved," meaning he's good at everything he does and yet, WWE decides to keep having this guy lose without reason. Maybe because he's not 6'11 and ripped like Taker? Idk. But, i feel there's several stars in Bray's boat: they don't get the credit they deserve - wins and great feuds.