Bray Wyatt's next feud?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, you just described what I already stated in the beginning of my last post: WWE is messing this up; however, fans still love him and he's fun to watch. He's very talented.

I disagree:

1. let him win some matches with his current character
2. let him win a mid card title for a little while

"credit deserved," meaning he's good at everything he does and yet, WWE decides to keep having this guy lose without reason. Maybe because he's not 6'11 and ripped like Taker? Idk. But, i feel there's several stars in Bray's boat: they don't get the credit they deserve - wins and great feuds.
You have fun watching him lose? He's alright in the ring, he moves well for his size, but he's not entertaining to watch. lol.
Loads of stars are talented, they aren't getting their shot. lol

1. He's already won some matches in his current character. No one gives a shit.
2. Mid-card title might do something for him, I'll admit that.

lol, don't use that ripped logic when they had people like Bryan and Punk as champion.
I'd rather watch a bunch of other people pushed than Wyatt. He had a cool thing going, but it has ran its course.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I would like to see Bray getting some big wins, yeah. Wouldn't have booked him the way they did if it was me, but anyway. Don't think it'll be DZ because he's gonna job to Sheamus next so I would guess Ryback here.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You have fun watching him lose? He's alright in the ring, he moves well for his size, but he's not entertaining to watch. lol.

lol, don't use that ripped logic when they had people like Bryan and Punk as champion.
I'd rather watch a bunch of other people pushed than Wyatt. He had a cool thing going, but it has ran its course.
You're taking my post out of context. I enjoy bray Wyatt period. Yes, it sucks that yet again WWE doesn't see potential. And whether or not you like his move set and skill is your opinion, just as I have one about him. However, I was basing my judgement of him off of crowd reactions. Overall work. And consistency. Which he does have.

I only know of a few stars off the top of head that I feel are as talented or more talented than bray through and through. In saying this as of current talent who isn't being pushed.

1. People don't "give a shit" because WWE hands him a win, then he loses on the next raw and loses at the next PPV. Inconsistent bs is costing brat dearly.

2. Agreed.

I'm not sure what "ripped" logic you're referring too. Guess I'm missing your point.

He's had his gimmick for what like 2 years? The guy isn't even close to pulling a cena... It's not old by a long shot.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
You're taking my post out of context. I enjoy bray Wyatt period. Yes, it sucks that yet again WWE doesn't see potential. And whether or not you like his move set and skill is your opinion, just as I have one about him. However, I was basing my judgement of him off of crowd reactions. Overall work. And consistency. Which he does have.

I only know of a few stars off the top of head that I feel are as talented or more talented than bray through and through. In saying this as of current talent who isn't being pushed.

1. People don't "give a shit" because WWE hands him a win, then he loses on the next raw and loses at the next PPV. Inconsistent bs is costing brat dearly.

2. Agreed.

I'm not sure what "ripped" logic you're referring too. Guess I'm missing your point.

He's had his gimmick for what like 2 years? The guy isn't even close to pulling a cena... It's not old by a long shot.
Ripped and 6"9 logic you were using.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ripped and 6"9 logic you were using.
Oh got it bro.

Well, that was more or less me just taking a stab at it. I mean it makes sense more often than not that WWE pushes ripped, bigger guys. Hence why we now have roman seemingly going to be the next cena. Sure, they enable some stars to climb to the top now and then that don't have the "look." But more often than not, it's not the case.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

People didn't care when he was obtaining clean victories over Daniel Bryan and (along with Harper and Rowan) The Shield in back-to-back PPV matches last year? Or when he was getting a prodigious amount of cheers during the Cena feud?

People still care about Bray, he just needs to start winning his big programs that actually matter instead of building him just so someone like a broken-down Undertaker can come along and beat him in his one match of the year.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
People didn't care when he was obtaining clean victories over Daniel Bryan and (along with Harper and Rowan) The Shield in back-to-back PPV matches last year? Or when he was getting a prodigious amount of cheers during the Cena feud?

People still care about Bray, he just needs to start winning his big programs that actually matter instead of building him just so someone like a broken-down Undertaker can come along and beat him in his one match of the year.
Look at that. I forgot that he has beaten Daniel Bryan clean. That's doing wonders for him, ain't it?

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Look at that. I forgot that he has beaten Daniel Bryan clean. That's doing wonders for him, ain't it?

It did last year, yes. The entire fan-base was firmly behind Bryan and everyone was expecting him to defeat Wyatt at the Rumble and get his revenge, but instead Wyatt picked up the clean victory with no help from outside interference on the part of Rowan and Harper and we were treated to a rare case of a heel cleanly winning his feud with a babyface. Unfortunately, he was treated as a "monster of the week" for Cena shortly thereafter, and then with Undertaker this year as well.

A lot of it to me is just the circumstances working against Bray - he couldn't be booked on a reign of terror with the world championship last year because they were saving the title for Brock Lesnar and the WHC no longer existed by that point for Wyatt to win. Likewise, he can't really climb the ladder and become the top heel in the company right now because Seth Rollins is occupying the spot and since Bryan and Cena aren't likely to drop the midcard championships anytime soon, that unfortunately leaves Wyatt to just flounder about in the middle of the card.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It did last year, yes. The entire fan-base was firmly behind Bryan and everyone was expecting him to defeat Wyatt at the Rumble and get his revenge, but instead Wyatt picked up the clean victory with no help from outside interference on the part of Rowan and Harper and we were treated to a rare case of a heel cleanly winning his feud with a babyface. Unfortunately, he was treated as a "monster of the week" for Cena shortly thereafter, and then with Undertaker this year as well.

A lot of it to me is just the circumstances working against Bray - he couldn't be booked on a reign of terror with the world championship last year because they were saving the title for Brock Lesnar and the WHC no longer existed by that point for Wyatt to win. Likewise, he can't really climb the ladder and become the top heel in the company right now because Seth Rollins is occupying the spot and since Bryan and Cena aren't likely to drop the midcard championships anytime soon, that unfortunately leaves Wyatt to just flounder about in the middle of the card.
I agree with what you said. But he could easily be a dominate mid card title holder. He's not dead. He's dormant. Waiting for WWE to get their heads out of their asses.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'm over Wyatt. I mostly skip his promos these days, cannot be bothered with all the cryptic waffle.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lol if bray is meant to job to ryback.... I give up on brays chances of being anything. What a joke... The next phenom... Way to go WWE.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain